New Poll: Catholics want birth control coverage: Catholic women side with Obama

The first comment from that link nailed it, How can women abide by laws written by unmarried men?

Of course you will because you hate freedom of choice, blacks, and America by association.

oh, crap....... here it comes...

She started it.

Speaking of which... Seriously Cali? I mean, really? :rolleyes:

When your Administration is trampling over my First Amendment Rights, I'd say I am entitled to question the left's passion for the freedom of others.... and most certainly to doubt Obama's love of the Constitution.

As you know, I have always supported the right of others to be pro-choice, although I am pro-life myself. Seems to me that the left are great when I'm defending their rights... but they are not as keen to support my rights. "Freedom for me, but not for thee" seems to be the message of the left.

But hey, go for it. Trample on our rights. See how that works out for ya in November. Catholics are the single biggest swing vote in the country. And we have huge populations in many of the battle ground states. No matter what the left wing media tell you to the contrary.... we are not gonna support this. They ask skewed questions to get the result they want... so they can pretend that Catholics support Obama. That is not necessarily the case. But spin away.

The Catholic Church is more interested in preventing contraception than preventing pedophillia.

Last edited:
The Catholic Church is more interested in preventing contraception than preventing pedophillia.

Do you EVER stay on topic.?

Birth control is the topic.

The Catholic Church wants to keep women enslaved and having as many babies as possible.

More Catholics means more power and money for the church.

Obama can't interfere with that or their love of little boys.

The Catholic Church wants to keep women enslaved and having as many babies as possible.

my gawd, do you know how stupid you sound?

my gawd,

Allowing Catholic women access to contraception interferes with the churches desire for money and power. You can't do that.

Islam enslaves women in a similar fashion only more so.

This whole notion that this violates the First Amendment doesn't hold water. The Catholic Church voluntarily chooses to operate secular institutions (such as hospitals and schools) that are open to the public, yet want to force their beliefs upon the public. Plus, they receive a plethora of state money for their charities.

Its like a group of Christian Scientists opening up a restaurant and refusing to offer their diabetic employee coverage for insulin, and then screaming about their First Amendment rights regarding this mandate.

I think the federal mandate is much more unConstitutional than this.

Last edited:

my gawd,

Allowing Catholic women access to contraception interferes with the churches desire for money and power. You can't do that.

Islam enslaves women in a similar fashion only more so.

this has nothing to with whether Catholic women has access to contraception..you should shut up while you're ahead.

This whole notion that this violates the First Amendment doesn't hold water. The Catholic Church voluntarily chooses to operate secular institutions (such as hospitals and schools) that are open to the public, yet want to force their beliefs upon the public. Plus, they receive a plethora of state money for their charities.

Its like a group of Christian Scientists opening up a restaurant and refusing to offer their diabetic employee coverage to insulin, and then screaming about their First Amendment rights regarding this mandate.

I think the federal mandate is much more unConstitutional than this.

Not to mention that they accept federal money AND they already carry birth control in their pharmacies.

This is a lot of to-do over nothing.

Of course you will because you hate freedom of choice, blacks, and America by association.

So being against murdering black babies for convenience is an indication of hatred toward blacks, liberty, and America?

Congratulations! That's the dumbest post today. Of course, the day is young.

It's true... hatred of black babies by r-wing extremists begins at birth.

We "hate" them so much that we are trying to keep them from being killed.

While you love them so much you want to kill them.

And progressives wonder why people dont accept their arguments.

I had a feeling someone would make a dumber post today. Congratulations. You win.

I am a catholic woman who has used BC...I have no problem with the government stepping on a religion as long as they do it fairly...all Islamic compliant companies should also have to give insurance to their female employees that includes contraceptives..Clearly this is a war on Christians.

How convenient. The left hate the First Amendment. Obama hates the Constitution.

I'm gonna cut a check this month to a pro life charity. LOL

The Killer Angel known as Margaret Sanger, the very founder of Planned Parenthood was a racist and believed in eugenics.

And freedom of choice means killing a child in the womb. Call it what it is. It is pro abortion.

Don't pretty it up.

And I really don't believe America's founding principles included mass slaughter of millions over the years.

That's pretty perverse, but then you're a liberal.

I am a catholic woman who has used BC...I have no problem with the government stepping on a religion as long as they do it fairly...all Islamic compliant companies should also have to give insurance to their female employees that includes contraceptives..Clearly this is a war on Christians.

So you're not supportive of the First Amendment. OK.

Forum List

Back