New Political Party

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
As we all know, many of us would like to see a third party formed. There has been talk about what to name them, so I have an idea.

The MOST important event to have taken place in America since the Civil War is the attack on the WTC. Since that event, America has pretty much been divided into two camps. Those that believe 9-11 changed the world and those that HOPE it didn't. Being that reality is reality, the world is changed. Therefore, perhaps a third party needs to be formed that addresses just that fact. The party could be called the 912 party and it will be made up of those of us that realize the world is different and therefore, from 912 forward, our government has to be different. Those that want to keep the status quo can start a party called the 910 party and they can vote for those leftist loons like Dean and Wade can be the first to sign up with them.

Just a thought.

so essentially you want the Republicans and Democrats to change names:p

no. this election has shown that there are those on both sides of the isle that are in 910 mode. The MAJORITY of the country is in 912 mode. Therefore, a third party would be made up of those that believe our security is more important than anything else. People like Zell, Ed, Ron Silver, etc. shows that there are plenty that don't agree with the admin on anything other than security and there are a lot of people that think that way.

I am starting to believe that, eventually, the American People will be handing the Democratic Party its walking papers. I also believe that this will happen in the next few years.

When that happens, the Democratic Party will collapse and, from it, two parties will form...the kook leftist fringe will have one party...and the more moderate Democrats (and some of the more liberal Republicans) will form the more moderate party.

The first party will remain a fringe party (e.g. the Green Party of America). The second party might be a more viable one.

I believe that the politics has now shifted away from Republican/Democrat and more towards Conservative/Liberal. The "Republican" and "Democrat" labels have less and less meaning as time goes by.

The GOP is also starting to fracture. The neocon element, which is far from the base, cares about war for Israel and little else. Meanwhile, the rank-and-file are concerned about immigration, outsourced jobs, the attack on Christian culture, abortion, affirmative action, the loss of values and gay "marriage." Bush will only mouth sentiments about abortion and gay marriage, and will only probably actually do anything about the latter. Basically, it's normal whites versus warmongering Jews. I think whites need their own politcal party.

The GOP is also starting to fracture. The neocon element, which is far from the base, cares about war for Israel and little else. Meanwhile, the rank-and-file are concerned about immigration, outsourced jobs, the attack on Christian culture, abortion, affirmative action, the loss of values and gay "marriage." Bush will only mouth sentiments about abortion and gay marriage, and will only probably actually do anything about the latter. Basically, it's normal whites versus warmongering Jews. I think whites need their own politcal party.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.....the "roots" of the (now, terminal) Tea Party????

Forum List

Back