New Political Party?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
How many birthers are REALLY out there? Check in here. Are you large enough to start a third political party?

birthers.jpg

birtherCharge01.jpg

How many birthers are REALLY out there? Check in here. Are you large enough to start a third political party?

The two-party system will never allow a 3rd political party to win the Presidency, birthers or otherwise. Ross Perot got 18.9% of the popular vote in 1992, but no electoral college votes. The Dems and Reps will not let it happen.

The two-party system will never allow a 3rd political party to win the Presidency, birthers or otherwise. Ross Perot got 18.9% of the popular vote in 1992, but no electoral college votes. The Dems and Reps will not let it happen.

Actually, there could be a third party. Except third parties want to go straight for the top instead of working their way up. Plus, most third parties suck and are usually one-issue parties. (Marijuana, Tax Reform, etc).

In my state, the Libertarian Party is run by the GOP. :eusa_eh:

Actually, there could be a third party. Except third parties want to go straight for the top instead of working their way up. Plus, most third parties suck and are usually one-issue parties. (Marijuana, Tax Reform, etc).

There are many Libertarians in office. They are certainly the most successful 3rd party today. But I know what you mean by the GOP controlling the Libertarian party in your State. In 2008, they nominated Bob Barr as the Libertarian Presidential Nominee. WTH? The guy is a friggen Republican! That's why a lot of people who are libertarians at heart are not members of the Libertarian Party.

I thought the Tea Party was going to be the next "Third Party?" :confused:

So we have:

Democrats
Republicans
Libertarians
Tea Party
Birthers
Green Party

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................

So we have:

Democrats
Republicans
Libertarians
Tea Party
Birthers
Green Party

Don't forget the "Warmers"...

There are many Libertarians in office. They are certainly the most successful 3rd party today. But I know what you mean by the GOP controlling the Libertarian party in your State. In 2008, they nominated Bob Barr as the Libertarian Presidential Nominee. WTH? The guy is a friggen Republican! That's why a lot of people who are libertarians at heart are not members of the Libertarian Party.

No, I mean, literally, the Libertarian Party is run by people who ran as Republicans in 2008. It's ridiculous. And I know some Libertarians on here who are not members of the party nationally because of people like Bob Barr too.

So we have:

Democrats
Republicans
Libertarians
Tea Party
Birthers
Green Party

Interestingly enough, the GOP in my state (a shell really) wants the tea parties to take them over. And does the Green Party even win anymore?

So we have:

Democrats
Republicans
Libertarians
Tea Party
Birthers
Green Party

Interestingly enough, the GOP in my state (a shell really) wants the tea parties to take them over. And does the Green Party even win anymore?
The only real home for Progressives is the Green Party.

So we have:

Democrats
Republicans
Libertarians
Tea Party
Birthers
Green Party

At this point, if anyone does not understand that the "Tea Party" is nothing more than an extension of the GOP, then there is no hope for you....

Forum List

Back