New Picture on the Twenty Dollar bill

Well with a negro on it the value will drop even further no doubt. Who wants to walk around with a picture of a Negro in their pocket.

This stupdity is like the crap that went on in Stalinist Russia....the feds forcing unpopular stuff on the people just to demonstrate their power.
You really stink.
Harriet Tubman was a great American hero and individual.

nonsense .....most have never even heard of her.

Most ignorant conservatives haven’t.

Get real who has any interest in some ugly ole negro woman except bleeding heart liberals?

The negress engaged in a criminal enterprise.

Bye racist fuck.
I’m done with your sorry ass.
View attachment 265015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another case of TDS...highly contagious....beware

Anyhow.........most Native Americans being a lot more patriotic than you voted for President Trump
Donald Trump wins support from Native American coalition

Last edited:
We haven’t changed the portraits on our currency in almost a hundred years

Washington and Lincoln, leave them alone
Jefferson got screwed with a $2 bill nobody uses
Hamilton can go on the $10
Jackson had a good run on the $20, time for a change
Grant can go, Franklin can stay
Every ethnic group can have a portrait on money then. If the government refuses then we buy stamps of our favorite ethnic and cultural heroes and stamp an image on the new 20 dollar bill with Harriet. That solves any problems

Every ethnic group can have a portrait on money then. If the government refuses then we buy stamps of our favorite ethnic and cultural heroes and stamp an image on the new 20 dollar bill with Harriet. That solves any problems
She was a hero. Go read up on her and the Underground Railroad.

I alwalys wanted to create my own currency...I think I will call it Confederate money. hehheh

My dear I have a doctorate in American History.....anyhow....the underground railroad was a criminal enterprise. Transported stolen property.

My dear I have a doctorate in American History.....anyhow....the underground railroad was a criminal enterprise. Transported stolen property.
Bullshit. You are nothing but a troll and just outed yourself. Byrd must have been a favorite of yours.

Last edited:
With all the phony money circulating around here any $20 bill is suspect. This proposed travesty would only make it worse.

What America needs is a new denomination that might buy a cup of plain American coffee without having to deal with change.

About $3.00 should be right but to make it perfect.....
With all the phony money circulating around here any $20 bill is suspect. This proposed travesty would only make it worse.

What America needs is a new denomination that might buy a cup of plain American coffee without having to deal with change.

About $3.00 should be right but to make it perfect.....

Yep lots of fake 20 dollar bills out there...might as well have the picture of a fake negro hero on there as well.

Bullshit. You are nothing but a troll.

Sweetie I am just trying to edumacate you. hehheh

As in.....at that time Slavery was legal and thus Negro Slaves were legal property. We are and have always been(at least in theory)a Nation of laws. No one gets to choose in a legal manner which laws they will obey and which they will not obey.

Tubman was in violation of the laws of her time....if she had been caught then it would have been legal to hang her.

To promote her as a hero is to encourage lawlessness.....we have too much of that already ....especially from Afro-Americans.

Bullshit. You are nothing but a troll.

Sweetie I am just trying to edumacate you. hehheh

As in.....at that time Slavery was legal and thus Negro Slaves were legal property. We are and have always been(at least in theory)a Nation of laws. No one gets to choose in a legal manner which laws they will obey and which they will not obey.

Tubman was in violation of the laws of her time....if she had been caught then it would have been legal to hang her.

To promote her as a hero is to encourage lawlessness.....we have too much of that already ....especially from Afro-Americans.

You are left wing troll.

The Congress of the U.S is passing a law that they want to change and replace the Picture on the twenty dollars will to a Woman called Tubman, She was involved in the Civil right fight in the South. I have not idea who thinks this is good. If they want someone one it why not MLK , this was requested by the Gov of MD of all places. This is nothing but Politicial play making. Martin L King would be the right pick if you really wanted to change the twenty.

Great PRESIDENTS belong on our currency. Don't kid yourself------ this is just the first step in a movement to eventually put OBAMA on our money.

Then they'll declare it racism and white privilege to have ANY white people on our money!

Well with a negro on it the value will drop even further no doubt. Who wants to walk around with a picture of a Negro in their pocket.

This stupdity is like the crap that went on in Stalinist Russia....the feds forcing unpopular stuff on the people just to demonstrate their power.
You really stink.
Harriet Tubman was a great American hero and individual.

Get real who has any interest in some ugly ole negro woman except bleeding heart liberals?

“Get real who has any interest in some ugly ole negro woman except bleeding heart liberals?

The negress engaged in a criminal enterprise”MacThe Knife

Just wow. You represent no conservative nor gop. Go crawl under a rock somewhere.

Ever here of give em hell harry?

Truman replied to that moniker by saying 'I never give anyone hell...I just tell them the truth and they think it is hell' hehheh

The Congress of the U.S is passing a law that they want to change and replace the Picture on the twenty dollars will to a Woman called Tubman, She was involved in the Civil right fight in the South. I have not idea who thinks this is good. If they want someone one it why not MLK , this was requested by the Gov of MD of all places. This is nothing but Politicial play making. Martin L King would be the right pick if you really wanted to change the twenty.

Great PRESIDENTS belong on our currency. Don't kid yourself------ this is just the first step in a movement to eventually put OBAMA on our money.

Then they'll declare it racism and white privilege to have ANY white people on our money!
Oh, bull. Stop.

No doubt....the democrats have gone absolutely bat shit crazy.

It's not like it matters who will be on paper money the picture doesn't give the money any more or less value.

“Get real who has any interest in some ugly ole negro woman except bleeding heart liberals?

The negress engaged in a criminal enterprise”MacThe Knife

Just wow. You represent no conservative nor gop. Go crawl under a rock somewhere.

Ever here of give em hell harry?

Truman replied to that moniker by saying 'I never give anyone hell...I just tell them the truth and they think it is hell' hehheh
One of your heroes, I see.

Not really.....but I do admire his spunkiness...

Oh, bull. Stop.

Bet you anything that Obama ends up on our paper money!

Forum List

Back