New Picture on the Twenty Dollar bill

[

Bye racist fuck.
I’m done with your sorry ass.

You are confused about racism Moon Bat.

However, don't despair because I am going to take some of my precious time to educate you. Pay attention. I may ask questions later.

Racism was that hippy dipshit Ann Durham wanting a BBC in her pussy to give her a black baby that ended up being the worst President this country ever had. A disaster.

Racism was that filthy ass Barry black baby growing up to be a racist asshole even marrying a hateful racist transvestite.

Racism is the despicable Negroes voting for that filthy Black Baby because he was their "soul brother".

Racism is weak minded White guilt pussies voting for the worthless affirmative action Black Baby because they have no racial identity.

Racism is the Libtard press giving the worthless asshole Black Baby a pass on all his corruption and failures because he was Black.
View attachment 265058View attachment 265059
View attachment 265060

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh please! Stop pretending like you are any better than those racist assholes.

Every one of your posts in this thread was nothing more than "conservatives are racist!" "Conservatives are assholes" Why? Because about 3 conservatives posted racist remarks? Out of how many? How does that make you any better than them when they're doing the same thing?

They're saying:
Blacks are ignorant banes on our civilization.

You're saying:
Conservatives are ignorant banes on our civilization.

You're just as bad as them, because you're doing the same thing as them. They're judging blacks on stereotypes, and you're doing the exact same thing to conservatives. What makes you think you're any better than them, you self-righteous twat? :th_waiting:

Wrong. I judge conservatives on what they do and what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, because you're judging ALL conservative, when not all conservatives carry those views. I know Mexicans that work in construction, but I'm not ignorant enough to say all Mexicans work in construction. I know most liberals are against guns, but I'm fully aware not all liberals are against guns either. People are individuals and have different view points, even when following an ideology. You are so ignorant that you think all people are the same just because they're part of a group or tribe. You're no better than racists.
I make it a point never to argue with a closed mind, but as I said, I used to be a conservative. Since trump was elected I have learned that i was wrong.
The conservative party is for white, male heterosexuals only.

MIP0Rlx.jpg

Conservatives being afraid of blacks is nothing new but this being afraid of pictures of blacks is new territory for them. Congratulations!

Forum List

Back