New person here

SurgicalDawg

Football and Fire!
Oct 14, 2012
Naples, FL
Greetings. In the process of looking for a site for discussions I came upon this one and
decided to join after i read the rules. It seems likes a good place to talk without having as
many of the crazies around.

About myself- I'm very liberal in my beliefs, professional in my work ethic and easygoing in demeanor. I'm a big picture person and tend to be logical to a fault.

I look forward to finding my way around here and have interesting discourse. Thanks in advance!

Greetings. In the process of looking for a site for discussions I came upon this one and
decided to join after i read the rules. It seems likes a good place to talk without having as

About myself- I'm very liberal in my beliefs, professional in my work ethic and easygoing in demeanor. I'm a big picture person and tend to be logical to a fault.

I look forward to finding my way around here and have interesting discourse. Thanks in advance!

:lol:

Where did you come from?

Take out all the fruits and nuts in USMB all you got left is some salty crumbs.

:eusa_drool:salty:eusa_drool:crumbs:eusa_drool:

Welcome to USMB, SurgicalDawg. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hi, Dawg!

I just joined myself a few days ago.

Er... Dawg, how many crazies are you used to? :lol:

-- Paravani

I'm, proud of being crazy. In this insane world, being crazy makes me ... dare i say it ...normal!!

Good to have you around. Anxiously awaiting more of your posts.

Hi, Dawg!

I just joined myself a few days ago.

-- Paravani

I'm, proud of being crazy. In this insane world, being crazy makes me ... dare i say it ...normal!!

Good to have you around. Anxiously awaiting more of your posts.

Aw, Professor, being six-sigma isn't the same as being crazy. You know the crazies -- the ones who don't want to hear an opposing word?

You're just too nice.

-- Paravani

Hello and welcome to a fellow liberal!

-- Paravani[/QUOTE]
Online i posted a little bit on a football website and there a couple people that were off their medication too long, it seems. Thank.

decided to join after i read the rules. It seems likes a good place to talk without having as many of the crazies around.

:lol: Don't count on it!

Forum List

Back