New Periodic Table Element Proven!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Most of the more recent additions to The Periodic Table of Elements have been man-made and relatively unstable so they exist for only brief periods of time.

But now a new natural element - though also quite unstable - has come to light.

Ladies and Gentlemen; bois & girl....I give you...........

Pelosium

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium.

Pelosium has one (1, liberals) neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311. These particles are held together by dark particles called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. The symbol of Pelosium is PU.

Pelosium's mass increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes. This characteristic of moron-promotion leads some scientists to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration.

This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass. When catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates CNNadnausium, an element that radiates orders of magnitude more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium.

Nay, I cannot take credit for the discovery or the story - but it came from a truthism checking website so surely is worthy of great trust!

Yes, I have had my suspicions for a long time. Washington DC seems to have vast quantities of this new element.

If unaddressed, it's a health hazard for all of America.

Yes, I have had my suspicions for a long time. Washington DC seems to have vast quantities of this new element.

If unaddressed, it's a health hazard for all of America.
Democrat Stupidium is being oxidized by Republican Trumponium resulting in conservative Americanium......:lol:

Forum List

Back