New Pedestrian Bridge Collapses in Miami

Fox is reporting at least one dead. I hope you are wrong about "mass casualties".

Holy sheeeeit...collapse is correct. That don't look natural...WHERE IS MIND WARP!? Get her in here stat! I need a conspiracy!

29E7372F-951F-4333-9C45-65CE5AFCC0B8.png

FIU officials previously told reporters that the bridge was being built using Accelerated Bridge Construction methods. The university said the modular construction method reduces potential risks to workers, commuters and pedestrians and minimizes traffic interruptions.

The university currently runs shuttles that ferry students across busy Eighth Street safely. A student died crossing Eighth Street in August after the shuttle service ended for the day.

Construction of the bridge began in the spring of 2017 and is expected to be completed in early 2019.

Several dead after newly-installed portion of FIU pedestrian bridge collapses
It opened Sat.

MACA. Make America Cuba Again
It started construction in spring but had to be commissioned in 2016 to have the work started. I guess this is what happens when you have shovel ready jobs, that weren't shovel ready...Liberalism kills people.

If George Bush was responsible for the economy Obama inherited, this bridge collapse is Obama's legacy left for President Trump.

MACA. Make America Cuba Again
It started construction in spring but had to be commissioned in 2016 to have the work started. I guess this is what happens when you have shovel ready jobs, that weren't shovel ready...Liberalism kills people.

If George Bush was responsible for the economy Obama inherited, this bridge collapse is Obama's legacy left for President Trump.

Jesus Christ. Couldn't even waited until the bodies were counted, could ya'?

Now bridges need to be banned....

It's not a good time to be in Florida. They've had quite a number of incidences in just a few months

Partisan food fight and we are not even off the first page. Clowns.

Forum List

Back