New pay-per-mile scheme would boost taxes 250 percent

Yet another scam on the mostly white middle class America.

Blacks and hispanics crammed into their big city ghettos ride the subway and bus, so this doesn't affect them.

Middle class whites driving to work, the mall, etc need to be shook down for more cash....to funnel it back to the poor minorities waiting for their welfare check.

The taxes in tickets will go up as well.

The gas tax alone brings in 25 billion a year for the feds. Add to that the tax on diesel and jet fuel and the fucking government does very well indeed.

And they spend more than that on highway maintenance and construction.

So?

federal highway projects always always always go over budget.

Oh hey look its Skull Pilot, he's back! This is the guy who's never heard of urgent care centers until today!

You are just so fucking stupid.....the state of Oregon is going to tax "green cars" you stupid fuck.

Fuckface... they don't. They ran the 2005 Congress. Read much?

Shithead...I didn't realize the GOP ran the state of Oregon.

Oregon was one of the areas where the University of Iowa did the study. And again, if it matters, this idea came out of the 2005 Congress -- which was Republican.

Matter of fact (again if it matters) most of the times this has been brought up has been by Republicans. I've been following it for seven years. Obama's Transportation Sec Ray LaHood (R) proposed this four years ago at the beginning of the first administration. O'bama said no. I already posted that.

Nice try.

If you think Exxon only makes gasoline then you figure it out.

:lol:

So you're just babbling and making things up. Carry on folks, nothing to see here. :clap2:

If you're so fucking stupid as to think that Exxon, a multi-billion dollar global corporation only sells one product then no amount of info I give you will help because you're too fucking stupid to understand it anyway.

Products & services

Asswipe....I brought up the FACT Democraps in Oregon want to tax green cars for mileage now because they are losing tax revenue from less gas sold.

You are too fucking stupid to follow along.

The tax on all cars for mileage is a Federal thing, but it will be appealing to obmamination when he needs more money in 1-2 years. He will sell it "saving the planet" by curbing people driving so much.

You are just so fucking stupid.....the state of Oregon is going to tax "green cars" you stupid fuck.

Fuckface... they don't. They ran the 2005 Congress. Read much?

Guess I got my answer to the question "Read much?".
Maybe you should go back to the beginning of the thread and start over.

Sheesh.

Asswipe....I brought up the FACT Democraps in Oregon want to tax green cars for mileage now because they are losing tax revenue from less gas sold.

You are too fucking stupid to follow along.

The tax on all cars for mileage is a Federal thing, but it will be appealing to obmamination when he needs more money in 1-2 years. He will sell it "saving the planet" by curbing people driving so much.

Guess I got my answer to the question "Read much?".
Maybe you should go back to the beginning of the thread and start over.

Sheesh.

Illiterati... O'bama already nixed that four years ago when he took office. That was like my first post here.

Doi...

It varies between about $1.34 and $1.70. But some of that cost is due to transport...

I don't think that Obama or the left have anything to do with your country becoming less exceptional. I actually don't think you were any more exceptional than any other western country in the first place. Maybe militarily....
With our GDP, I would tend to disagree with you.
With the cost of a barrel of oil and an oz. of gold tied to the US dollar, I again would disagree with you. Of course, with the way we are going that could all change....which is pretty much what I was referring to.

You haven't been in the Top 5 for some time, and scrap into the Top 10 on some lists...

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said.....the further left we go, the less exceptional we are, Grump....that has always been my point and you are showing me that I am right.

Heavier vehicles do more road damage than light ones and there should be a highway maintenance tax based on listed vehicle weight. This also makes sense from a safety standpoint.

There already IS, you jackass! It's called fuel taxes (heavier vehicles burn more and thus pay more) and registration fees (the higher the weight, the more you pay). Do you ever use that hat rack on your shoulders for anything worthwhile, you stupid shit?

Last edited:
Exxon made a $40 billion profit last year. Tap dance all you want, $40 billion is still $40 billion. So, if the government is getting an even bigger piece of the pie.....where's that leave us?

For the third and final time... the federal government makes more profit on the sale of each gallon of gasoline than do the oil companies.
Learn to read.

the is the profit on the end sale of the product.
More is made in other divisions of the oil companies.

And thank goodness for that. Profit is a great motivator. In this country at least.
It's what brings us more of everything. You know, the everything that everybody demands.

The demand that drives the profit seekers. The profit that allows those profit seekers to produce more of everything for the demanders.

Too bad we have damned demanders that poo poo profit.

Tax profit and say bye-bye to your everything, suckers.

Heavier vehicles do more road damage than light ones and there should be a highway maintenance tax based on listed vehicle weight. This also makes sense from a safety standpoint.

There already IS, you jackass! It's called fuel taxes (heavier vehicles burn more and thus pay more) and registration fees (the higher the weight, the more you pay). Do you ever use that hat rack on your shoulders for anything worthwhile, you stupid shit?

Spoken like a true road warrior... :thup:

Forum List

Back