New Palin Book "The Rogue"

so he was a best selling author, at ONE TIME..

Now he figured out to make a name for himself, again.

This guy was a creep. I wish he would move into next most of you here who buy this crap and spies and stalks around your town asking about the DIRT on you, because after all, he is a best selling author and researchers his STUFF....:lol:

does your knee whack you in the chin when you post?

that made some sort of sense to you I guess, but you better watch out, you got a atta boy from your butt buddy.

so that's a yes.

:thup:

I never watched Sarah Palin's Alaska but saw a program about it. It showed her in their back yard, talking about McGuiness next door. She said she asked Todd to cut a hole in the fence so she could spy on McGuiness.

Then, Palin telling the TV camera team how much she hates losing her privacy. then, her kid talking about how her mommy doesn't have time for her anymore and then, Sarah ordering the child upstairs and to be quiet.

There was a lot more, including that horrible footage of her putting her daughter in front of her, between her and the bear that Sarah called a "grizzly" but was actually a black bear - but ...

So, Sarah is selling her privacy, selling her own children, spying on her neighbor, including taking photos of him through a peephole, on his balcony and putting them on her really weird website.

Then, one of her more recent bus rides, that same daughter, ordering people out of the way of her mother.

This woman is as dysfunctional as one can get and still function. I wonder if the whole story will ever come out. Meanwhile, I believe she is right where she belongs - a whore for Faux Noise. Big money and she doesn't have to actually produce anything of value. Absolutely perfect for $$arah.

I never watched Sarah Palin's Alaska but saw a program about it. It showed her in their back yard, talking about McGuiness next door. She said she asked Todd to cut a hole in the fence so she could spy on McGuiness.

Then, Palin telling the TV camera team how much she hates losing her privacy. then, her kid talking about how her mommy doesn't have time for her anymore and then, Sarah ordering the child upstairs and to be quiet.

There was a lot more, including that horrible footage of her putting her daughter in front of her, between her and the bear that Sarah called a "grizzly" but was actually a black bear - but ...

So, Sarah is selling her privacy, selling her own children, spying on her neighbor, including taking photos of him through a peephole, on his balcony and putting them on her really weird website.

Then, one of her more recent bus rides, that same daughter, ordering people out of the way of her mother.

This woman is as dysfunctional as one can get and still function. I wonder if the whole story will ever come out. Meanwhile, I believe she is right where she belongs - a whore for Faux Noise. Big money and she doesn't have to actually produce anything of value. Absolutely perfect for $$arah.

:lol:
yawn.
you people have stooped to a new LOW when it come to Palin. you are now ATTACKING her little children.
tsk tsk tsk...the hate.

Last edited:
dont let the fact he is a best selling author bother you.....he researched his subject....

I think he is obsessed with her to the point it makes him a really creepy guy. The idea of moving in next door to your subject so you can try and spy on them 24/7 is just gross. I'm pretty sure even the most hardcore whackjob leftwing extremist would suddenly have a problem with it if some rightwing author announced he intended to do a real hatchet job on a rising Democrat and then moved in next door to him/her. And then started spying on them routinely as they went about with their daily life. Its just skin crawling creepy.

And get real on this -the left was desperate to destroy this woman in EVERY possible way and destroy everyone in her family in every possible way when Democrats sent HORDES of people -literally hundreds of people - out to turn over every rock in this woman's life, talk to every person who ever crossed her path. Yet none of this stuff surfaced with hundreds more people looking for it -and most importantly, when it really would have mattered the most to find it??? Instead it took ONE obsessed stalker to do what hundreds of investigative journalists, reporters, authors, political hacks and even FBI agents failed to do, right? Anyone with a normal IQ knows the real purpose of this book is to try and kill this woman's political career for all time -but it really is unrealistic to believe McGinnis found ONE smear after another again and again. He wasn't satisfied with just one or two -he managed to "come up" with a nonstop list of them, one worst than the next over and over again -even after literally hundreds of other people spent years trying to do so -but could not. Yeah right..very credible....yawn.

The left has made a committed, concerted effort to do everything short of the physical murder of this woman hoping to destroy her for good along with her entire family and anyone brave enough to admit they are her friend. The left really are a scary pack of hate-filled, raging bigots and mysogynists with no equal even as they constantly accuse the other side of their own worst sins. Anytime someone from a group they claim to own (women, blacks, gays whoever) refuses to stay on their plantation, they instantly reveal their true nature.

I doubt McGinnis boosted his career with this -people were already creeped out by him deciding to stalk her in the way he did. I can't think of anyone with a half a brain who thinks its normal to move in next door to the subject of the hatchet job you intend to do after first announcing a planned hatchet job on them! More than a few people think he really crossed the line long ago. He might have been more credible if he hadn't moved in next to her and definitely be more credible if hadn't claimed to find one character-assassinating event after another over and over and OVER. A truly miraculous feat hundreds of the best dirt-digging assholes on the planet failed to do when it really would have counted the most to find them. Just think what the left could have done with this list of nonstop smears he managed to "find" when it really mattered the most. But hundreds of people out hunting for the career destroying dirt couldn't get even ONE person to step forward and make these kinds of claims then. Hmmm. I wouldn't dream of wallowing in the gutter with him by reading that crap.

Last edited:
how about the ideal of moving into the area and researching the subject......i wonder how many houses are available for rent in wassilla? i see no reason to object to that......if you want privacy that bad dont build right next to someone else....

What's creepy is that this woman used her own children to try to get ahead, dragging them around the country, not tutoring or schooling them, trotting them out whenever she needs to look like what she is not. I hated it when she had her oldest hold the baby in front of her belly so she could lie about her daughter being pregnant. The kids' filthy mouths on FaceBook - now THAT is creepy. Don't know if they still have a Facebook page but maybe the fan club here could go "friend" the little darlings. (Sorry but I can't remember her little kids' weird tractor part names but I'm sure everyone knows which ones I mean.) Thing is, kids don't use that kind of filthy language unless they hear from someone else and since they don't go to school, my guess is they hear it at home. The trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

I'm no fan of Joe McGuiness and certainly have no interest in reading about $arah but she stalked him - not the other way around. She took photos of him through his windows and put them up on line. She took the advice of others and took them down. She also shut up about him but she can't un-ring a bell. And, I watched the footage of her saying Todd put a hole in their fence so she could spy on him. That's the same fence she said she had built so the writer couldn't see them.

I doubt he'll make any money from the book. Her Alaska show was canceled before the first season was over because so few were watching. His timing is bad. He should have written the book while there was still some interest in her goofy shenanigans.

Its silly to blame the left for her fall from grace. $arah did herself in and continues to bury herself every time she opens her mouth. No one lied about her being a quitter. She IS a quitter. She can't even complete one of her own weird bus tours. Rushing home to the nonexistent jury duty?

She still has fans but she's a fruitcake and her 15 minutes is just about over.

how about the ideal of moving into the area and researching the subject......i wonder how many houses are available for rent in wassilla? i see no reason to object to that......if you want privacy that bad dont build right next to someone else....

If his research had been only reading other people's words about her, that would have been criticized too.

Wasilla was known for its meth labs. Pretty crappy town, from what I've seen. Besides meth, $arah was pretty much the only industry and she's moved to Arizona. There goes the neighborhood.

Actually, although her presence would trash a neighborhood because of publicity machine, it would also mean money to the area.

Now, I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin, don't want to see her run for the nomination, and don't think she adds much to the political discourse. Just to establish my bona fides here.

That said, this new book written by this stalker who moved in next to the Palins and talked to anyone who had a grudge or beef with them, was just kind of creepy.

And I fully agree with each of your two paragraphs....

Now, I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin, don't want to see her run for the nomination, and don't think she adds much to the political discourse. Just to establish my bona fides here.

That said, this new book written by this stalker who moved in next to the Palins and talked to anyone who had a grudge or beef with them, was just kind of creepy.

Quit buying in to Palin's narrative. The reporter isn't a stalked just because he had the nerve to investigate Saint Sarah.

This guy was a creep. I wish he would move into next most of you here who buy this crap and spies and stalks around your town asking about the DIRT on you, because after all, he is a best selling author and researchers his STUFF....:lol:

God forbid anyone do any reporting on former vice presidential nominee and potential future presidential candidate.

God forbid anyone do any reporting on former vice presidential nominee and potential future presidential candidate.

well no problem, I'll be waiting for the ones about Michelle Obama and if she screwed any white guys. Now that is information I just really need to know about. And maybe they can go back to her grade school days to see if she kissed any girls.

And I hope they go to a friend who knew a friend of a friend to get that info as their, trusted source.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back