New Orleans restraunt announces "white privileg tax to charge white customers more money 4 same food

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-3-16_23-18-10.png

() If you’re ever in New Orleans looking for a bite to eat, you’ll want to avoid a controversial pop-up restaurant known as SAARTJ whose racist black owner has decided that he’s going to make a political statement about “white privilege” by charging all white customers more money than black customers for the exact same food.

New Orleans restaurant announces “white privilege tax” to charge white customers more money for the same food

Well if you are white just don't go there and hopefully they lose tons and tons of business and awww they have to shut down. That's the best pay back for racist pricks like this.

PS I USED the NUMBER 4 SO THE WHOLE TITLE WOULD FIT....

View attachment 183114

() If you’re ever in New Orleans looking for a bite to eat, you’ll want to avoid a controversial pop-up restaurant known as SAARTJ whose racist black owner has decided that he’s going to make a political statement about “white privilege” by charging all white customers more money than black customers for the exact same food.

New Orleans restaurant announces “white privilege tax” to charge white customers more money for the same food

Well if you are white just don't go there and hopefully they lose tons and tons of business and awww they have to shut down. That's the best pay back for racist pricks like this.

View attachment 183114

AND THE SOURCE IS? It has no masthead. What is it?

Since it's optional, you just decline. Of course, if you're white, I wouldn't recommend eating there if you decline; no telling what you will get in your food.
If they had made it mandatory, it would have violated the "equal protection clause" in the Constitution and would have been ordered by the federal government to cease or face charges.

Big deal. Hookers in NO have been charging extra for black guys for ever.

View attachment 183114

I'm twary of eating in black owned diners, cafes and restaurants and even McDonald's in the black part of towns that the employees will spit in your food.

Not being racist; just cautious with good reason.

Last edited:
Since it's optional, you just decline. Of course, if you're white, I wouldn't recommend eating there if you decline; no telling what you will get in your food.
If they had made it mandatory, it would have violated the "equal protection clause" in the Constitution and would have been ordered by the federal government to cease or face charges.
Are you sure? How do you explain the Senior's discount?

If it was flipped, a restaurant charging extra for blacks, it would be the top story on MSM for a month and the restaurant would be shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back