New Orleans is flooding again and the storm hasn’t even hit yet.

Of course you do. When flood waters threaten old people, babies, the infirm, the imprisoned, the impoverished, the huddled masses yearning to be free, the first thing a gun fetishist thinks is "O MY GOD SAVE THE GUNS".

When people need to protect their lives and property from roving gangs of LOOTERS, take their only means of protection at the exact time they need it.

You're a fucking sociopath. In a time of disaster people come together. That is -- normal people.

But a fucking sociopath wouldn't figure that out. Your mentality is the problem.

Exactly!!
Thats why Houston has already recovered from Harvey in 17 and N.O. is still a mess 14 years after Katrina.

Houston is still upset at us because a lot of our nigs stayed and crime shot up bigtime ever sense. We already apologized to our Houston white brothers and sisters. They understood it’s not our fault.

We know it ain't y'alls fault.
A Katrina refugee that the wife hired embezzled just shy of a half million from the bank she works for.
The bitch only got four years in the federal pen.
On the plus side they recovered the majority of the money and that bitch wont be working anywhere but min wage jobs the rest of her life.

Over here she would’ve got a hand slap

Never was hit before. That was a rain event by assholes who built a city below sea level. MASA. Kinda like Ehrlings everglades project in the eighties. Assholes have run this country since they HAD to wear wigs.

You’re so right Likkmee Yeah those dummies in the 1700’s should have known better!!!

Oh and I can’t wait until California falls in the ocean. Stupid libs staying in a state that’s gonna sink into the abyss AND it’s getting heavier with illegals. So good [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

They DID. They didnt give a fuck about canals inland to create a center at say....20 feet above Sea level. They wanted money NOW.
Like your shitty railroads. IT WORKS. Why upgrade ? The Jew stock owners wold scream !

It was below sea level at that time through time they dug and built to much and it starting sinking in early 1900. As far as Jews I’m not Anti-somatic, so I don’t know. Are you like KKK member?

The issue is the preponderance of inter-generational welfare due to Democrat handouts.

Forum List

Back