New (old) Pistol.

Are you sure its russian? I think alot of those parts kits out there are Polish

Anyways nice "pistol" Was thinking of building one myself but would want the stock and the original barrel thus making me go through the red tape of owning one. No thanks!

It's a Russian design from the 1940s, currently re-manufactured in Poland. Some of the parts are probably original but the receiver and barrel shroud are new.

What is it they do at Fort Indiantown Gap and Carlisle? I live in PA. and if has to do with firearms I would like to attend, even if only as a spectator.

What is it they do at Fort Indiantown Gap and Carlisle? I live in PA. and if has to do with firearms I would like to attend, even if only as a spectator.

Last week in January, every year is the Battle of the Bulge at FIG (Fort Indiantown Gap). The battles are the last Friday and Saturday but we arrive the preceding Tuesday and set up the barracks. I play Wehrmacht, Gebirgsjager and we set up the barracks to look as close to a WWII German barracks as possible as do many other units, allied and German. The 5th Gebirgs (we call them the Museum Gebirgs) have an impressive display. Go to my profile and there are pictures. The next 2 we do, this month outside of Carlisle and in March back at FIG are non spectator, invite only events. In May we do a living history in Lancaster at the Historical Society then during the first weekend in June we are at the Reading WWII Air Show and Living History, the biggest one in the nation. PM me for more information.

Finally got to play with my new toy at FIG II and yup, I need to figure out how to attach a blank adapter to it, not enough back pressure to re-cock the bolt, have to manually cycle the bolt every time. Hello gunsmith.......

Forum List

Back