New, Old Member

FixedBlade

Rookie
Jul 17, 2018
Howdy. I hope you enjoy the play on words. I'm a new member but almost 58 so a bit on the "old" side. I used to be a member of this forum several years ago but can't remember what my user name or password was. I consider myself an "ultra" conservative and pretty much align myself with the ideals of the Constitution Party (similar to the Tea Party).

I support most of what President Trump is doing but am opposed to a few of decisions. I'm not a giant fan of his verbose, self-aggrandizing nature but can overlook most of that as long as he continues building (or re-building) our nationalistic ideals and great Republic (not Democracy). I did vote for him although he wasn't my first choice in the primaries. I will vote for him in 2020 if the deep state doesn't "end" him before then.

Howdy. I hope you enjoy the play on words. I'm a new member but almost 58 so a bit on the "old" side. I used to be a member of this forum several years ago but can't remember what my user name or password was. I consider myself an "ultra" conservative and pretty much align myself with the ideals of the Constitution Party (similar to the Tea Party).

I support most of what President Trump is doing but am opposed to a few of decisions. I'm not a giant fan of his verbose, self-aggrandizing nature but can overlook most of that as long as he continues building (or re-building) our nationalistic ideals and great Republic (not Democracy). I did vote for him although he wasn't my first choice in the primaries. I will vote for him in 2020 if the deep state doesn't "end" him before then.
Well, I guess I have to smile and give you a warm welcome anyway, so ... have a donut.
upload_2018-7-17_13-54-0.png

Welcome back

We were running low on Conservatives

Welcome back

It only takes 1 conservation to every 100 liberals, seeing as liberals all sound pretty well the same and have the same fake news propaganda to offer up.. :wink_2:

Welcome to the USMB FixedBlade, hopefully we'll see you around and share some laughs..

:welcome:
back-button-2782241.jpg

do you have any nekkid pics of yourself?

Welcome back

It only takes 1 conservation to every 100 liberals, seeing as liberals all sound pretty well the same and have the same fake news propaganda to offer up.. :wink_2:

"conservation"... sheesh .. :eusa_doh:

Welp, meet the unofficial mascot, it's got a little something for everyone!

3.jpg

Forum List

Back