New Official TANCREDO Fan Campaign Web-site.

Creampuff

Rookie
Sep 30, 2007
If any body has seen the TANCREDO Fan Campaign Web-site being promoted on the internet by me or another person, here's my message to you:

I made a mistake when I said people should join TANCREDO Fan Campaign: The Official Fan Web-site for Tom Tancredo. The site isn't all what it's cracked up to be. If there are issues with the site, the owner/webmaster doesn't seem to want to address them. People who are new to the site have problems with logging in. Mainly, the site isn't all what it's cracked up to be. Therefore, if you are thinking about joining please rethink that. You'll be better off, in the long run, if you don't. Therefore, I encourage you to stay with whatever forums and site you are with now. There will be a lot less headaches if you do.

I used to be the Director of Public Relations for the site. Therefore, I have seen many instances in which people have had many problems with navigating through the site and many other problems. So, do what you can to make people aware of this before they make the mistake that others have, such as myself.:eusa_doh:

Thank you,

Thomas "Creampuff " Willems
Marcus, Iowa

:cuckoo: Ron Paul is a tool. Either www.teamtancredo.com or www.gohunter08.com are much better sites.

A tool...That's ironic, Nevada. I don't see Ron Paul being USED by anyone in the establishment. Someone who personifies the label of "TOOL" is none other than George W. Bush. But let me keep it non-partisan, and say that most presidents in HISTORY have been establishment TOOLS in one way or another.

Turn off your TV. It's really warping your sense of reality.

A tool...That's ironic, Nevada. I don't see Ron Paul being USED by anyone in the establishment. Someone who personifies the label of "TOOL" is none other than George W. Bush. But let me keep it non-partisan, and say that most presidents in HISTORY have been establishment TOOLS in one way or another.

Turn off your TV. It's really warping your sense of reality.

Nicely done!

Tancredo is great... and probably actually a tad better than RP on immigration.

But RP is the best overall.

Revolution!

Forum List

Back