New Obama video out

His black accent:rofl:

I can't wait to hear it. I am currently on a computer with a busted sound card. Probably alot like Hillary Clinton's southern accent or Romney speaking to Latino voters with a fake tan. Sometimes I think people only vote for terrible politicians for the entertainment value. :badgrin:

MSM only showed 9 mins of this 40 min. long speech (sermon) mostly racist and praising Rev Wright, admitting this was his pastor of many many years. Hannity shown it on his show tonight(it's still on at this time)spoke urban like instead of stately or Presidential.

VIDEO: Obama speech praises Wright, attacks feds on Katrina | The Daily Caller

nyc-earthquake.gif

DRUDGE dropping Oct Surprise bomb on Obama right now!!!<<----- this thread too with about 100 posts

There's already a thread on the Drudge BOMBSHELL video which shows a RACIST Obama as candidate for President spewing his hatred.. OCT surprise indeed!

DRUDGE dropping Oct Surprise bomb on Obama right now!!!<<----- this thread too with about 100 posts

There's already a thread on the Drudge BOMBSHELL video which shows a RACIST Obama as candidate for President spewing his hatred.. OCT surprise indeed!

He is right about black America being exploited though. The irony is that his own party nominating him over better qualified candidates is a shining example of that.

Both parties are guilty of it though. Herman Cain should have been laughed out of the primaries long before his affairs came to light, but Republicans needed at least one black guy to parade around to counter accusations of racism.

Obama is about as black as a snow flake. No way he has a real accent. I don't care if he is 1/2 black, playing to blacks like that is nothing but racism. Could you imagine if a white person put on a fake accent to try to impress blacks?

Last edited:

Keep showing us what racists you are...:clap2:

Why don't you just scream out the N-word??

Go to StormFront or Free Republic and let your racist flag fly.

He is right about black America being exploited though. The irony is that his own party nominating him over better qualified candidates is a shining example of that.

Both parties are guilty of it though. Herman Cain should have been laughed out of the primaries long before his affairs came to light, but Republicans needed at least one black guy to parade around to counter accusations of racism.

As a big Cain supporter, I say what you just posted is pure BS.

Obama is about as black as a snow flake. No way he has a real accent. I don't care if he is 1/2 black, playing to blacks like that is nothing but racism. Could you imagine if a white person put on a fake accent to try to impress blacks?

Ms Clinton did, and she got hammered for it.
Oh wait, she's white (even if her husband was the 'first black president' according to the MSM at the time).

Herman Cain should have been laughed out of the primaries long before his affairs came to light, but Republicans needed at least one black guy to parade around to counter accusations of racism.

None of that bullshit was EVER proved... and Herman Cain was and still is the real deal you racist prick!

will you never learn how despicably dull you are?

what a dumb drone.

Its not "new".

It wasn't even new the first time we all saw it back in 2007.

What IS new is watching hannity jack off over it.

As a big Cain supporter, I say what you just posted is pure BS.

I shudder to think what would happen if Cain were to become President and a major world changing event took place in "Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan".

McCain wouldn't touch Jeremiah Wright... But Hannity has no scruples... so.

WTF You think it's a matter of having scruples to remain silent about radical individuals who may have influenced the CIC? And you thought it was racist to talk about lack of security for the ambassador.

Damn, that liberal handbook offers such limited choices when it comes to responding to things.

Let's see, the options are:

-accuse of racism
-attack the messenger
-impugn people for questioning anything about Obama's past, present or future schemes
-anything but give an honest answer or admit that something is very wrong

If all else fails, just call people the most vicious names you can think of to belittle them.

Then the number one rule. Consult with Daily KO every morning for the talking point, which should be repeated ad nauseum. If anyone questions it or disagrees, refer to above rules.

If I had time, I could find hundreds, maybe thousands of threads and posts to back all that up.

Forum List

Back