New Obama Record-$1.2T 2012 budget deficit

Becki, you need to get outside of fox a bit.
And, relative to there being no budget, maybe you should tell those guys over at the CBO that they need to stop publishing budget numbers every year.
Or, maybe you just need to get a clue.
And of course, no evidence for any of your accusations.
You are a true waste of time.

Can you link us to the last 3 budgets approved by the Senate?
Go to the cbo web site, or simply google us budget 2010, etc. Not at all hard to find. But no, I will not do it for you.

The CBO crunches numbers that are submitted to them.
By definition, the CBO is "non-partisan".

How does a non-partisan entity propose and pass a Budget.

It's your Lie...I mean, CLAIM to support.

How many Budgets has Obama signed?

Can you link us to the last 3 budgets approved by the Senate?
Go to the cbo web site, or simply google us budget 2010, etc. Not at all hard to find. But no, I will not do it for you.

The CBO crunches numbers that are submitted to them.True, among other things.
By definition, the CBO is "non-partisan". True

How does a non-partisan entity propose and pass a Budget.They do not. Nor did I say that they did But they do fully report and analyze each annual budget for any president.

It's your Lie...I mean, CLAIM to support.What claim is that??? If you think I lied, what was the lie? That the CBO shows his budgets? If you believe I lied, then name the lie and prove it. If it is that you think I said that the CBO proposed and passed a budget, then you are either blind or too stupid to understand what I actually did say.

Find out for yourself. Does no one know how to use google, and look at the results.????

Last edited:

wow

Just because the CBO has been handed numbers to analyze, that doesn't make them part of our 3-part government.

Again, how many Budgets has the Dem-controlled Senate passed and Obama signed?

wow

Just because the CBO has been handed numbers to analyze, that doesn't make them part of our 3-part government.

Ever heard of the word filibuster??

Ok, Horty. I am beginning to feel sorry for you. You have been lie to a number of times. Even Romney says the president has not "passed" a budget. All are lying, but in a rather sophisticated way. What romney and fox and all the other con talkers do not tell you is the truth. Which is:

NO PRESIDENT EVER PASSES A BUDGET. Not his job. It is the job of the congress. Pres simply submits a budget request, congress is then responsible for passing it. If it never gets passed, then the budget of record is the budget request.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...omney/romney-says-obama-failed-pass-budget/NO PRESIDENT EVER PASSES A BUDGET.

So, you have been told over and over obama never passed a budget, and that it was his fault. I would be angry at those who knowingly lied to me. But as a con, you will blame it on others.

Ok, Horty. I am beginning to feel sorry for you. You have been lie to a number of times. Even Romney says the president has not "passed" a budget. All are lying, but in a rather sophisticated way. What romney and fox and all the other con talkers do not tell you is the truth. Which is:

NO PRESIDENT EVER PASSES A BUDGET. Not his job. It is the job of the congress. Pres simply submits a budget request, congress is then responsible for passing it. If it never gets passed, then the budget of record is the budget request.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...omney/romney-says-obama-failed-pass-budget/NO PRESIDENT EVER PASSES A BUDGET.

So, you have been told over and over obama never passed a budget, and that it was his fault. I would be angry at those who knowingly lied to me. But as a con, you will blame it on others.

Here........

This may help:

Schoolhouse Rock!: Election Collection | Now On DVD | Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment

Budgets can be filibustered? LOL!
Your stupidity, it burns!
You are correct. I was replying to the "Dem-controlled Senate" remark. The senate has nothing to do with the budget, of which I am quite aware, but the House does. See my remark my response to Horty.

House GOP Caught In A New Budget Predicament | TPMDC

Last edited:

jesus

I don't think he can cure your stupidity.

Budget bills are governed under special rules called "reconciliation" which do not allow filibusters. Reconciliation once only applied to bills that would reduce the budget deficit, but since 1996 it has been used for all matters related to budget issues.

jesus

Budget bills are governed under special rules called "reconciliation" which do not allow filibusters. Reconciliation once only applied to bills that would reduce the budget deficit, but since 1996 it has been used for all matters related to budget issues.
Actually, calling me stupid is a compliment coming from you, Todster.
So, what you are missing is that the senate has nothing to do with the budget, which must be passed by the House.
Small mistake. Unlike a con, I won't jump on it and call you stupid.

So, what you are missing is that the senate has nothing to do with the budget, which must be passed by the House.

The Senate has nothing to do with the budget? LOL!
If that's the case, you'd have to be pretty stupid to mention the filibuster.

Huge mistake.

The President, according to the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921, must submit a budget to Congress each year. In its current form, federal budget legislation law (31 U.S.C. 1105(a)) specifies that the President submit a budget between the first Monday in January and the first Monday in February......

Appropriations committees, starting with allocations in the budget resolution, put together appropriations bills, which may be considered in the House after May 15. Once appropriations committees pass their bills, they are considered by the House and Senate. A conference committee is typically required to resolve differences between House and Senate bills. Once a conference bill has passed both chambers of Congress, it is sent to the President, who may sign the bill or veto. If he signs, the bill becomes law. Otherwise, Congress must pass another bill to avoid a shutdown of at least part of the federal government.

United States budget process - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Becki, you need to get outside of fox a bit.
And, relative to there being no budget, maybe you should tell those guys over at the CBO that they need to stop publishing budget numbers every year.
Or, maybe you just need to get a clue.
And of course, no evidence for any of your accusations.
You are a true waste of time.

Wouldn't it be easier if we got you into the real world?

The CBO budget numbers are not dependent on the Senate passing a budget, they are based on the actual spending, and revenue, of the government. The Senate has not passed a budget since March of 2009.

Reid: This year's budget is done - The Hill's On The Money

All laws have to be passed by both the House and the Senate, then signed by the president. Revenue bills have to originate in the House, they still have to be passed by the Senate.

That is not a small mistake, it is proof that you haven't taken high school civics.

Are you REALLY this clueless? Didn't they have a civics class when you were in school?

New Topics

Forum List

Back