New Obama Attack Ad

Yeah, I don't understand why he keeps bringing it up. He could get much more mileage out of the Governor stashing money around the globe.

The last time I checked offshore accounts weren't illegal and I rather suspect most if not all of Obama's big money supporters do or have done the same thing. These are not winning issues for Obama I loathe to give advice to Obama but he would be better served to get off this stuff and focus on Romney's record as Governor and Romney would be wise to stick to Obama's record from 2008 and counting.

You're right they are not illegal. Just not overly appealing to middle income voters. If the FDIC is good enough for us...why isn't it good enough for the Governor?

Because Romney doesn't want to be a financial ignoramus like you, and people don't want to vote for financial ignoramuses like you?

Just a guess.

I was away most of the weekend at a class reunion (Go Team Go) but when I came home and began watching the National Cable Channels again, I saw the following ad from the Obama Campaign:

As many (if not most) of you know, I support his re-election. But I've got to tell you that this is an ad that didn't do much for me. I found the last 10 seconds where it speaks of the Governor's offshore holdings more effective than the first twenty seconds. As a CEO, sometimes, you must make hard choices that aren't appetizing. Making personal choices about where to stash your fortune to avoid paying taxes...that speaks to the character of the Governor.

It would be preferable, I think, for the President to speak to the Governor's character.

Even Obama took advantage of legal deductions.......so asking him to speak of Romney's character is kind of a stretch when he is sorely lacking himself.

How does a person become rich?

You sure as hell can't if you purposely set yourself up so that you have to pay higher taxes. That's why they pay CPAs good money......to minimize their liabilities and to strengthen their portfolio.

This argument that everyone should look to pay more taxes is total crapola, because if you're not paying higher income taxes you usually end up paying more taxes elsewhere, ie. sales tax, property tax, etc.

Making something like tax avoision legal, does not make one ethical in it's exercise

Not really surprised that I have to explain to a leftist that making perfectly legal and financially advantageous investments isn't unethical. Not surprising, but always sad to be reminded how alien the concept of "ethics" is to leftists.

All this from the campaign for the man who said he wanted to transform D.C.

I guess he didn't know to much about D.C. having just been a senator there.

He transformed alright.

From the Belcher of Bull to the Slinger of Slander.

I was away most of the weekend at a class reunion (Go Team Go) but when I came home and began watching the National Cable Channels again, I saw the following ad from the Obama Campaign:

As many (if not most) of you know, I support his re-election. But I've got to tell you that this is an ad that didn't do much for me. I found the last 10 seconds where it speaks of the Governor's offshore holdings more effective than the first twenty seconds. As a CEO, sometimes, you must make hard choices that aren't appetizing. Making personal choices about where to stash your fortune to avoid paying taxes...that speaks to the character of the Governor.

It would be preferable, I think, for the President to speak to the Governor's character.

Devastating..
How cute you 0bama fluffers think so....:lol:

I'm sure the polls are showing 0bama with a huge lead now from this devastating ad....

:lol:

Libs will swallow anything.....

Dr. Kneepads..

Rearing your ugly faggot face again.

Fuck you.

Forum List

Back