New nickname? Maxine waters calls romney ‘mitt rot-ney’

Lots of people named Joe W. have accused Obama of lying. I guess she thinks I was talking about Joe Wilson. I shoulda made it clear.

Now why the fuck would i think that? since he's the one who shouted "You lie."

You're a dishonest piece of shit amelia..
Congressman Joe Wilson | Serving South Carolina's Second District

Joe Walsh also accused Obama of lying. And he tries to claim the moral authority of being one of the tea party fiscal responsibility types while being in arrears with his child support, and he dissed a veteran in a shameful way.

you said he "shouted it out" show me that and then I'll believe you're honest til then deal with being a dishonest piece of shit.

Now why the fuck would i think that? since he's the one who shouted "You lie."

You're a dishonest piece of shit amelia..
Congressman Joe Wilson | Serving South Carolina's Second District

Joe Walsh also accused Obama of lying. And he tries to claim the moral authority of being one of the tea party fiscal responsibility types while being in arrears with his child support, and he dissed a veteran in a shameful way.

you said he "shouted it out" show me that and then I'll believe you're honest til then deal with being a dishonest piece of shit.

I said he "shouted it out"?

Could you please link that?

Fact, Obama has a linkage problem between what he said and what he really meant to say, is he a lier or just another liberal piece of political refuse that is incapable of telling the truth. Joe stated only what everyone else knew for fact, he speaks in tongues. However, this whole thread was about the honorable and distinguished Ms. Waters, her record speaks volumes as it regards intelligence and lack there of. When one can not run on their record then send out the dogs to deflect attention away from fact with character assignations and whatever else they can get their lap dogs to print.

Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back