New nickname? Maxine waters calls romney ‘mitt rot-ney’

Joe Walsh has embarrassed the GOP on several occasions. I can think of three off the top of my head. Most recent one I know about was how he talked about his opponent who lost both of her legs in Iraq.

I can't count how many times Maxine Waters has brought shame on Democrats.

Joe Walsh has embarrassed the GOP on several occasions. I can think of three off the top of my head. Most recent one I know about was how he talked about his opponent who lost both of her legs in Iraq.

You embarass your own damn self every fucking time you call him "Joe Walsh." you can't even get the right person to bash..

Shit happens, speed rep fucked up. Still you can't see past those glasses that I was agreeing with you that maxzine is a POS, you stupid twit.

Shit happens, speed rep fucked up. Still you can't see past those glasses that I was agreeing with you that maxzine is a POS, you stupid twit.

well, I already said THAT asshole.

You embarass your own damn self every fucking time you call him "Joe Walsh." you can't even get the right person to bash..

I'm talking about this person: Joe Walsh (Illinois politician) - Wikipedia

You do you think I mean?

You do you think I mean?
She is all over the place today, I think she needs to take her hormones and get a cool rag. She must be having hot flashes.

You do you think I mean?
She is all over the place today, I think she needs to take her hormones and get a cool rag. She must be having hot flashes.

Lots of people named Joe W. have accused Obama of lying. I guess she thinks I was talking about Joe Wilson. I shoulda made it clear.

You do you think I mean?

Lots of people named Joe W. have accused Obama of lying. I guess she thinks I was talking about Joe Wilson. I shoulda made it clear.

Now why the fuck would i think that? since he's the one who shouted "You lie."

You're a dishonest piece of shit amelia..
Congressman Joe Wilson | Serving South Carolina's Second District

Now why the fuck would i think that? since he's the one who shouted "You lie."

You're a dishonest piece of shit amelia..
Congressman Joe Wilson | Serving South Carolina's Second District

Joe Walsh also accused Obama of lying. And he tries to claim the moral authority of being one of the tea party fiscal responsibility types while being in arrears with his child support, and he dissed a veteran in a shameful way.

Forum List

Back