New Nickname for FoxNews: The Treason Channel

It is, yet you libs only bitch about FOXNews...

Why is that?

Because in its imperfection, Fox News does convey both sides and that means that in speaking the truth, Fox News, unlike CNN or MSLSD is much more likely to let slip some facts that liberals disfavor.

Since ABC, SeeBS NBC, MSLSD & CNN try assiduously to AVOID saying anything remotely negative about President Obama or any liberal Democrat Parody legislative initiative, there is nothing for the libs TO bitch about when it comes to those other "news" media outlets.

Never in my lifetime, has another news network, besides Fox, altered photos of people they don't like. Yellowed their teeth, lowered their hairline, put circles under their eyes to make them look threatening. What an odious station.
You see, these neo-cons are always bitching and moaning and whining about the so-called "liberal media" when everyone who lives in the REAL SANE world knows their's no such thing as a liberal media. The last 8 years of Bush taught us that, with the constant coddling and kow-towing to the BushRegiime's poli...I mean fallacies.

The only 2 sides that come from FOXNews is Far-Right and Extreme Far-Right.

How about when the MSNBC announcers and talking heads were all standing around showing in particular a person standing there with an AK-47 strapped to his back at an anti-Obamacare rally. They were all talking about white guys, racism, and why would they bring guns to a rally. On FOX they showed the same guy, panned up on him and he was black, MSNBC just showed the AK-47 and his back. I'm guessing you missed that..
More lies from Neo-Cons.

You know good and well that they were referring to the FIRST gun-toter, William Kostric (sp) a white male with ties to radical political groups.

The black gun-toter was a response and a publicity stunt by a local RW talk-radio station.

Google it to CONFIRM it yourself.

It is, yet you libs only bitch about FOXNews...

Why is that?

Because in its imperfection, Fox News does convey both sides and that means that in speaking the truth, Fox News, unlike CNN or MSLSD is much more likely to let slip some facts that liberals disfavor.

Since ABC, SeeBS NBC, MSLSD & CNN try assiduously to AVOID saying anything remotely negative about President Obama or any liberal Democrat Parody legislative initiative, there is nothing for the libs TO bitch about when it comes to those other "news" media outlets.

Never in my lifetime, has another news network, besides Fox, altered photos of people they don't like. Yellowed their teeth, lowered their hairline, put circles under their eyes to make them look threatening. What an odious station.

You are one stupid fuck, It's ok for anyone and everyone to mock Fox news and make unflattering caricatures of O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity, but it's not ok for Fox to do the same.

Hypocrite much?

FOX does preach treasonous activities but this is acceptable in America due to the abuse of the 1st Amendment that is tolerated. That being said I feel that FOX is primarily the voice of the Republican Party.

Herr Rush Limpdick and Glenn Von Beck are the defacto leaders of the GOP and FOX is their voice.

FOX does preach treasonous activities but this is acceptable in America due to the abuse of the 1st Amendment that is tolerated. That being said I feel that FOX is primarily the voice of the Republican Party.

Herr Rush Limpdick and Glenn Von Beck are the defacto leaders of the GOP and FOX is their voice.

Support your claim with some credible evidence or shut the fuck up.

Lonestar,

Evidence. You ask for evidence? Just turn on your "idiot" box and tune into FOX news. Im sure even someone with your limited intelectual capacity will figure it out. Incidentally, did you graduate from elementary school ?

Lonestar,

Evidence. You ask for evidence? Just turn on your "idiot" box and tune into FOX news. Im sure even someone with your limited intelectual capacity will figure it out. Incidentally, did you graduate from elementary school ?

You made the claim, now back it up with credible evidence.

Support your claim with some credible evidence or shut the fuck up.

Liberals dont need evidence, they speak hence its true. That is why they will resort to name calling the first time they run up against a fact.

what a lame idiot you are! why does Fox scare you so much?

I don't agree with everything Fox news says! And one would be an idiot not to recognize Hannity's and Beck's biases when they report on Obama or Democrats in particular. However, I would fear the day that foxnews was gone and there was no balancing media to Msnbc, CBS etc. Hell its frighting to think that CNN would be the incumbent "right-wing" media source!

How old are you? six days? what a dumbfuck.

I'm sorry, what other stations do that?

Comedy Central is where many libs get their news....

I'd always heard that, but it wasn't until recently that I found out that is absolutely true. Many get their news from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart who calls himself a fake journalist. And these are the same people who criticize Fox news. :cuckoo:

I know.... I used to think it was a joke, but I've heard libs actually proudly proclaim it...

Funneh shit...:lol:

At least he's honest. Honesty? What's that? Conservatives are scratching their heads in unison. What IS that?

I'd always heard that, but it wasn't until recently that I found out that is absolutely true. Many get their news from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart who calls himself a fake journalist. And these are the same people who criticize Fox news. :cuckoo:

I know.... I used to think it was a joke, but I've heard libs actually proudly proclaim it...

Funneh shit...:lol:

At least he's honest. Honesty? What's that? Conservatives are scratching their heads in unison. What IS that?

Thank you, Captain Irony....:lol:

Fox News is the voice of the right wing. A broken voice, yes. A dishonest voice, yes. But it has the right to broadcast and can be held accountable under slander laws for what it reports and libel laws for it writes. But it has every right to be the voice of the minority, the despised kooky fringe on the far right, to be the laughing stock of America. I defend the right of Fox news to be the idiots of the American airwaves.

The entire rightwing media empire seems to be run by Democrats. If I were a Democrat, I surely would want Fox doing what it is doing. It has turned off more than 65% of America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back