New Nickname for FoxNews: The Treason Channel

Because in its imperfection, Fox News does convey both sides and that means that in speaking the truth, Fox News, unlike CNN or MSLSD is much more likely to let slip some facts that liberals disfavor.

Since ABC, SeeBS NBC, MSLSD & CNN try assiduously to AVOID saying anything remotely negative about President Obama or any liberal Democrat Parody legislative initiative, there is nothing for the libs TO bitch about when it comes to those other "news" media outlets.

Never in my lifetime, has another news network, besides Fox, altered photos of people they don't like. Yellowed their teeth, lowered their hairline, put circles under their eyes to make them look threatening. What an odious station.

How old are you? six days? what a dumbfuck.

Obviously older and smarter than you. I state facts, you name call and swear. You must be a Fox regular. Figures.

Never in my lifetime, has another news network, besides Fox, altered photos of people they don't like. Yellowed their teeth, lowered their hairline, put circles under their eyes to make them look threatening. What an odious station.

Obviously older and smarter than you. I state facts, you name call and swear. You must be a Fox regular. Figures.

you and facts are bitter enemies...

It is, yet you libs only bitch about FOXNews...

Why is that?

Because in its imperfection, Fox News does convey both sides and that means that in speaking the truth, Fox News, unlike CNN or MSLSD is much more likely to let slip some facts that liberals disfavor.

Since ABC, SeeBS NBC, MSLSD & CNN try assiduously to AVOID saying anything remotely negative about President Obama or any liberal Democrat Parody legislative initiative, there is nothing for the libs TO bitch about when it comes to those other "news" media outlets.

:lol: Never in your lifetime??? Please tell us how old you are. This should be good.

:lol: Never in your lifetime??? Please tell us how old you are. This should be good.
this guy has to be one of the most clueless people on the forum
and thats saying something when we have a lot of troofer morons and chris

I don't even get Fox, so bite me, asshole.

this guy has to be one of the most clueless people on the forum
and thats saying something when we have a lot of troofer morons and chris

so it's between Dean and Zona?

It is, yet you libs only bitch about FOXNews...

Why is that?

How about when the MSNBC announcers and talking heads were all standing around showing in particular a person standing there with an AK-47 strapped to his back at an anti-Obamacare rally. They were all talking about white guys, racism, and why would they bring guns to a rally. On FOX they showed the same guy, panned up on him and he was black, MSNBC just showed the AK-47 and his back. I'm guessing you missed that..

Last edited:
FoxNews: Fair and Seditious
:lol:

beck-25t.jpg

FoxNews: Fair and Seditious
:lol:

People used to say something similar about CNN (e.g., the Communist News Network) and MSNBC (the Obama Network). Of course, ABC, NBC and CBS have their own problems. So what news channel to you suggest?

If WorldNetDaily had a cable station, I'd be all over it!!!

Search no more:

CBN.com - Christian Broadcasting Network

May I recommend:

The 700 Club with Pat Robertson - CBN.com Christian Broadcasting Network

How about when the MSNBC announcers and talking heads were all standing around showing in particular a person standing there with an AK-47 strapped to his back at an anti-Obamacare rally. They were all talking about white guys, racism, and why would they bring guns to a rally. On FOX they showed the same guy, panned up on him and he was black, MSNBC just showed the AK-47 and his back. I'm guessing you missed that..

I didn't miss it. did they ever apologize for that shit?

I didn't miss it. did they ever apologize for that shit?

My guess would be.... NO...:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back