New Nickname for FoxNews: The Treason Channel

they are all unfair and unbalanced.

That might be true.

It is, yet you libs only bitch about FOXNews...

Why is that?

Because in its imperfection, Fox News does convey both sides and that means that in speaking the truth, Fox News, unlike CNN or MSLSD is much more likely to let slip some facts that liberals disfavor.

Since ABC, SeeBS NBC, MSLSD & CNN try assiduously to AVOID saying anything remotely negative about President Obama or any liberal Democrat Parody legislative initiative, there is nothing for the libs TO bitch about when it comes to those other "news" media outlets.

That might be true.

Why is that?

Because in its imperfection, Fox News does convey both sides and that means that in speaking the truth, Fox News, unlike CNN or MSLSD is much more likely to let slip some facts that liberals disfavor.

Since ABC, SeeBS NBC, MSLSD & CNN try assiduously to AVOID saying anything remotely negative about President Obama or any liberal Democrat Parody legislative initiative, there is nothing for the libs TO bitch about when it comes to those other "news" media outlets.

Never in my lifetime, has another news network, besides Fox, altered photos of people they don't like. Yellowed their teeth, lowered their hairline, put circles under their eyes to make them look threatening. What an odious station.

Why is that?

Never in my lifetime, has another news network, besides Fox, altered photos of people they don't like. Yellowed their teeth, lowered their hairline, put circles under their eyes to make them look threatening. What an odious station.

How old are you? six days? what a dumbfuck.

FoxNews: Fair and Seditious
:lol:

People used to say something similar about CNN (e.g., the Communist News Network) and MSNBC (the Obama Network). Of course, ABC, NBC and CBS have their own problems. So what news channel to you suggest?

Comedy Central is where many libs get their news....

I'd always heard that, but it wasn't until recently that I found out that is absolutely true. Many get their news from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart who calls himself a fake journalist. And these are the same people who criticize Fox news. :cuckoo:

Why is that?

You forget the doctored photos of Condi Rice's eyes?

People used to say something similar about CNN (e.g., the Communist News Network) and MSNBC (the Obama Network). Of course, ABC, NBC and CBS have their own problems. So what news channel to you suggest?

Comedy Central is where many libs get their news....

I'd always heard that, but it wasn't until recently that I found out that is absolutely true. Many get their news from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart who calls himself a fake journalist. And these are the same people who criticize Fox news. :cuckoo:

I know.... I used to think it was a joke, but I've heard libs actually proudly proclaim it...

Funneh shit...:lol:

Grow up, whiny cons: FoxNews (the Fox Nazi Network) is no more balanced and fair on TV than are the sisters of Liberalism on network news. So what do you do: you listen and read everybody from Keith and Paul on the left to Cal and Rush on the right. If you are going to be informed and knowledgable you will do that.

FoxNews: Fair and Seditious
:lol:

I read all my news off USMB.

Everything here is completely unbiased.

Forum List

Back