new new strain of HIV-thanks to our homosexual friends

Gee Naked . . . you were right , the gay community is nothing but careful , protective , loving guys only interested in getting married to their one true love . . .this article may disagree with that naive crap .

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/284403p-243554c.html

Super-HIV man
had sex with 100

BY PAUL H.B. SHIN
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

BOSTON - The New York man who sparked fears of a powerful new strain of HIV had drug-fueled, unprotected sex with more than 100 men in the months before his diagnosis, a top researcher said yesterday.

Dr. David Ho of the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center in Manhattan will unveil today a case study of the unidentified man, who his team believes may harbor a mutant strain of the deadly virus.

Skeptical AIDS researchers from around the world believe the case is isolated and not the beginning of a new epidemic.

In a preview of the study, Ho said the new strain is resistant to 19 of 20 drugs used to fight the HIV virus and becomes full-blown AIDS in months, not years. The development led city health officials to send out a dire warning earlier this month.

"We don't know if this is an isolated case or if there are more cases out there," Ho told the Daily News.

The victim, who's in his mid-40s, participated in wild orgies fueled by crystal meth before becoming sick, Ho said.

sitarro said:
Super-HIV manhad sex with 100

Oh my freakin heck.

Skeptical AIDS researchers from around the world believe the case is isolated and not the beginning of a new epidemic.

At what point does it become an epidemic? And why on earth are they not revealing this guys name so anyone who has had sex with him or done drugs can get tested? This should be a matter of public health and safety. And this guy should be prosecuted for reckless homicide for anyone who dies because of him, but then he will probably die first. he should atleast be in jail for drug use.

"We don't know if this is an isolated case or if there are more cases out there," Ho told the Daily News.

The victim, who's in his mid-40s, participated in wild orgies fueled by crystal meth before becoming sick, Ho said.

How can they not know if its an isolated case? Are they just unwilling to go find out who the people he slept with are? this whole case is just totally outrageous!

In America you are not supposed to question or investigate things considering HLCP. If it becomes a full blown epidemic, which is inevitable because HLCP will not change their ways, we are all just supposed to sit back and bare it because you cannot criticize or condemn the HLCP lifestyle. They are as protected as the spotted owl.

This will somehow tie into the demise of America, only time will tell how.

OCA said:
In America you are not supposed to question or investigate things considering HLCP. If it becomes a full blown epidemic, which is inevitable because HLCP will not change their ways, we are all just supposed to sit back and bare it because you cannot criticize or condemn the HLCP lifestyle. They are as protected as the spotted owl.

This will somehow tie into the demise of America, only time will tell how.

While I strongly oppose the bashing of homosexuals just because they are homosexual, I support the right of people be able to critize that lifestyle.

All too often the media will never portray the other side of this issue. Rather, the media goes out of its way to paint anything related to homosexual issues in a rosy picture. This is bias. And for those who may want cites of incidents like this, I would ask you first to cite news sources that portray the issue in a negative light.

People who question these things, like affirmative action, gay rights and their lifestyle are labeled bigots and prejudiced idiots. Anytime someone brings up a moral problem with the gay movement, the media is quick to point out some right wing religious connection. Even if they don't come right out and say it, they are effectively saying that christians or other religions do not have a right to voice their opinions because it is homophobic.

OCA brings an interesting point about this being a possible indicator of the demise of America. While I do not fully endorse this as being a great single factor in the demise, for I believe America is stronger than that, this one way attitude about one's right to voice an objection over something because of their moral or religious background is in itself prejudice and extremely doubled standard. This attitude as a whole has the potential to stifle a majority of people's voices.

Is there any democrat or otherwise here that has a rebuttal for OCA's supposition? I would be curious to hear it.

Forum List

Back