New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?

i thought he was a guy

whatever

I am a guy - a 65-year-old guy with children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.

i think you're a hack politically, but other than that i have no issues with you

if you leave shiny buttons around, people will push them

you might want to write that down

And I think you're strange, but other than that I have no issues with you.

Maybe I intentionally "leave shiny buttons around so people will push them"...

You might want to write that down.

Goodnight...

I am a guy - a 65-year-old guy with children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.

i think you're a hack politically, but other than that i have no issues with you

And I think you're strange, but other than that I have no issues with you.

Maybe I intentionally "leave shiny buttons around so people will push them"...

You might want to write that down.

Goodnight...
Um, yeah....that's clever. :doubt:

Oops, I didn't notice who I was posting to. I thought it was still Lakhota. Hence the 14 post figure. Yes, you appear to have posted there 51 times. Guess you had too much to drink and blanked it out. ;)

:lol:.. I rarely drink but trust me it would have been memorable... The young frisky Lumpy would have made an appearance...:rofl:

51 trips to the tavern but you weren't drinking. Hmmm ... something fishy there ...... :razz:

I was thinking it might be fun to get drunk and post sometime... with a group of storytelling funnier members.

:lol:.. I rarely drink but trust me it would have been memorable... The young frisky Lumpy would have made an appearance...:rofl:

51 trips to the tavern but you weren't drinking. Hmmm ... something fishy there ...... :razz:

I was thinking it might be fun to get drunk and post sometime... with a group of storytelling funnier members.

It would only be funny at the moment, later you would see it and be embarrassed and sorry you did it.

really?

i thought he was a guy

whatever

I think he is too but I like him. It's interesting to see real exchanges going on here now though no matter how annoyed people get with the other's perspective. It's not just negging someone into clamming up and stopping the conversation.

So one can very quickly assume that this new neg rep rule is because a few whiners, the ole wheel that squeaks gets the grease rule, that have ruined it for EVERYONE, and I think most that have been here awhile know exactly who those, (BDBoop), people are.

But with that aside, this new rule is very extreme, and with new members that virtually NEVER read the rules, it's unfair as well as extreme.

One, to wipe out what took YEARS for most here to acquire for what could be an HONEST MISTAKE is unjust.

Two, for admin to assume every person on the board, old and new, is going to be aware of this rule is ludicrous.

Three, if this abortion is to stay however, then it should be written into the board software so that it's just something you CAN'T DO, as you CAN'T pos rep someone more than twenty times in twenty four hours, then you shouldn't be able to neg rep someone more than twice in 48 hours. If one limit can be written into the board software, then so can the other. Why impose such strict, over the top, outlandishly unjust and unfair punishments? Is it a trap? Is it a joke? What's the reasoning? Who thought this atrocity up? I think you will see people leaving the board, and for sure those "supporting memers" will fall off. Not a smart way to run a board.

This is a big mistake.

My two cents.

BDBoop was not the inspiration behind the rep changes regarding the new rules, I just want to make this perfectly clear to all that are pointing the fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back