New National Guard Record Forgeries????

JIHADTHIS said:
Gee, CBS has been shilling every anti bush book that's been printed all year, and now this. Dan Rather's daughter works or worked for Barnes. Hmmmmmmmmmmm......

So now, Im wondering,Kitty Kelly and her slanderous book have an all access pass to NBC morning show M/T/W of next week. Think NBC will rethink this?

MtnBiker said:
clippy.png

I just about fell off my chair ...:teeth:

Have you considered the motive for all of the recent statements that Bush didn't fulfill his Nat'l Guard commitments? I believe that the Kerry campaign is trying to even things up in advance. They know that proof is impending that will show that one or more of Kerry's Purple Hearts were unwarranted, and as such, Kerry didn't fulfill his commitment in Vietnam because he cut short his duty with bogus medals. They are hoping when November rolls around that these stories about Bush will cancel out Kerry's service problems with the undecided voters.

MissileMan said:
Have you considered the motive for all of the recent statements that Bush didn't fulfill his Nat'l Guard commitments? I believe that the Kerry campaign is trying to even things up in advance. They know that proof is impending that will show that one or more of Kerry's Purple Hearts were unwarranted, and as such, Kerry didn't fulfill his commitment in Vietnam because he cut short his duty with bogus medals. They are hoping when November rolls around that these stories about Bush will cancel out Kerry's service problems with the undecided voters.
I actually heard that there is going to be an investigation (official) into Kerry's purple heart papers, and they are actually going to be comparing signatures. Has anyone else heard this?

fuzzykitten99 said:
I actually heard that there is going to be an investigation (official) into Kerry's purple heart papers, and they are actually going to be comparing signatures. Has anyone else heard this?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131319,00.html

NEW YORK — In what has been described by Navy officials as a routine process, the Pentagon's inspector general's office on Thursday referred to the secretary of the Navy a request to investigate medals won by Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (search) during the Vietnam War.

Bonnie said:
So what "expert" did CBS get to authenticate these documents??????/ Terry McCauliff????
This whole thing gets funnier by the minute :cuckoo:

Hindrocket, a blogger at Powerline, is figuring out the answer:

By my reckoning, there are only two "witnesses" relied on by CBS News to support its forgery scam who have not already repudiated the statements attributed to them by CBS: Marcel Matley, according to our sources a virulent and obsessive Bush-hater, who has purported to authenticate only a single signature on a forged document (contrary to what he himself has described as proper practice), and Robert Strong. Mr. Strong is something of a mystery man; several candidates for the role have been suggested. It is unclear exactly what support for CBS's story Mr. Strong actually supplies. CBS's description of his role is vague, at best:
Continue at: http://www.powerlineblog.com/ September 12 "The Real Robert Strong"

ScreamingEagle said:
Hindrocket, a blogger at Powerline, is figuring out the answer:

Interesting find.......Haven't had time to watch the news this weekend, so I will be listening to Rush to hear what fallout if any there might be right now.

Forum List

Back