New name, old face

hmmm or she...but then it admits to being rather naive and usings its real name....on the unmentionalbe....and of course we now know its real name too...cause you clowns called shim by it....

damn yall are just a bunch of dullards!

so he is a total conservative who spews hate for anyone who is not right of hilter?

got ya.

LOL, not quite,

I "spew hate" of terrorists and their reasonings behind killing people all over the world for a their vile hatred of anything that does not conform to their religious nuttiness.

If that is spewing hate, then OK :doubt:

ahh pixie speaks up for the fitz..that cant be a bad sign ....now can it?

I guess that would depend on what people think of me. :eusa_think:

I know the Fitz to be a very intelligent person and a very good poster, and fair.

It just dawned on me... who were you over there?

A big nobody :eusa_angel: BTW, I was never banned nor ever got a time out, I just got real pissed at all the bannings, Oddball was the last staw

Last edited:
so he is a total conservative who spews hate for anyone who is not right of hilter?

got ya.
Well... since being right of Hitler would include most everyone except for Stalin, Mao, the Khmer Rouge, Kim Jong Il, Alinskyites, P-BO's czars and anti-humanist environmentalists criminals pushing the fraud of Anthropogenic Climate Change and Peak Oil... It means I like most everybody... except Bill Mahr.

... and Janine Garofolo.

For them, I'll open up the spigots of hate squirt them with the garden hose of ridicule. :lol:

Last edited:

got ya.
Well... since being right of Hitler would include most everyone except for Stalin, Mao, the Khmer Rouge, Kim Jong Il, Alinskyites, P-BO's czars and anti-humanist environmentalists criminals pushing the fraud of Anthropogenic Climate Change and Peak Oil... It means I like most everybody... except Bill Mahr

... and Janine Garofolo.

For them, I'll open up the spigots of hate squirt them with my thumb over the nozzle :lol:

:lol:

got ya.
Well... since being right of Hitler would include most everyone except for Stalin, Mao, the Khmer Rouge, Kim Jong Il, Alinskyites, P-BO's czars and anti-humanist environmentalists criminals pushing the fraud of Anthropogenic Climate Change and Peak Oil... It means I like most everybody... except Bill Mahr

... and Janine Garofolo.

For them, I'll open up the spigots of hate squirt them with my thumb over the nozzle :lol:

Socially speaking, Hitler was as far to the right as they can get. Only his economic policies were left-leaning, and his foreign policy, I honestly don't know where that fits on the scale since nobody in their right mind advocates global conquest that openly (though... one could argue, the US and China are trying it economically).

got ya.

... and Janine Garofolo.

Socially speaking, Hitler was as far to the right as they can get. Only his economic policies were left-leaning, and his foreign policy, I honestly don't know where that fits on the scale since nobody in their right mind advocates global conquest that openly (though... one could argue, the US and China are trying it economically).
Actually he was pretty far left, but he was as Authoritarian as you could get. There I'll agree with you. But the two are not the same.

For example, racial purification and eugenics is typically a goal of the extreme left (it's a goal of collectivism), rather than the 'live and get off my property before I shoot you' attitude of the extreme right (which is endemic of crazed hermits and ardent Libertarians).

We danced this dance before though... didn't we Side? ;)

Forum List

Back