New name for Obamacare:

Yeah because we know those guys just do whatever they deside to do and there is no higher ups to order them arround huh?

Yeah because we know those guys just do whatever they deside to do and there is no higher ups to order them arround huh?

Yea, and when brilliant presidents decide to become military leaders you get Black Hawk Down.

Like I'd really give credit to the guy who said, yea ok, go ahead and execute. A Seal gets the credit.

Yea, and when brilliant presidents decide to become military leaders you get Black Hawk Down.

Like I'd really give credit to the guy who said, yea ok, go ahead and execute. A Seal gets the credit.

The difference between Obama and the Navy SEALs is that he talks about shit, they actually do shit. That's why they are heroes and he is not.

The difference between Obama and the Navy SEALs is that he talks about shit, they actually do shit. That's why they are heroes and he is not.

My son's pulled 3 tours in Afghanistan and he's yet to see the president out on a patrol with them.

My son's pulled 3 tours in Afghanistan and he's yet to see the president out on a patrol with them.

Good observation. I'm sure Bu$h II was out in the mountains w/ them on the regular.

Good observation. I'm sure Bu$h II was out in the mountains w/ them on the regular.

I didn't see Bush taking credit for their accomplishments either.

Were you in the military too CaliGirl? :doubt: I was in Japan :)

He didn't waste any time standing on the rubble of 9-11 or being taxied onto an aircraft carrier though. :eusa_whistle:

Lets not fight. Lettuce rejoice in our proud, black, Presidents decisive action :)

He didn't waste any time standing on the rubble of 9-11 or being taxied onto an aircraft carrier though. :eusa_whistle:

Lets not fight. Lettuce rejoice in our proud, black, Presidents decisive action :)

Obama was just lucky the coin landed on heads.

brittv.jpg

He had no reason to stand on the rubble of 9-11, nor has he had a reason to stand on an aircraft carrier.

And I'll rejoice only in two things. That the figurehead of our enemy is dead, and that our SEALs did their job professionally and returned home safely.

The rest is just politics... however, your racism is noted.

He had no reason to stand on the rubble of 9-11, nor has he had a reason to stand on an aircraft carrier.

And I'll rejoice only in two things. That the figurehead of our enemy is dead, and that our SEALs did their job professionally and returned home safely.

Why you think your opinion matters to me is beyond me :eusa_eh: You speak as if you're some kind of authority every post you make. NEWSFLASH!!! You're opinion doesn't carry any more weight than virtually anyone else here. Get in line.

Last edited:

Why you think your opinion matters to me is beyond me :eusa_eh: You speak as if you're some kind of authority every post you make. NEWSFLASH!!! You're opinion doesn't carry any more weight than virtually anyone else here. Get in line.

You found it necessary to remind her of that? Seems to me, it does.

Forum List

Back