New music that is actually original.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
By new, I'm gonna broaden the range of choices by saying
anything after 2000. So from any musical genre, what kind of truly original music
do you know of that's been produced in the 21st century so far ?

From Dream Theater's keyboard player, Jordan Rudess - 2019 solo album 'Wired For Madness'.

Last edited:
By new, I'm gonna broaden the range of choices by saying
anything after 2000. So from any musical genre, what kind of truly original music
do you know of that's been produced in the 21st century so far ?

From Dream Theater's keyboard player, Jordan Rudess - 2019 solo album 'Wired For Madness'.

Plagiarized Bing Cosby back in 1934

Mason Bates. Classical composer and professional DJ. I love most music--I think the more you love music the more music you love. I especially love, love, love modern classical music. Check this out with cool graphics, where he combines his love of techie with classical:

And here is him doing this thing live with an orchestra:

How about Eric Whitacre's virtual choirs? With more cool graphics of course. Again I love this so much. Thousands of singers submitted their vocals from all over the world, then produced remotely.

Original melody lines yet to be written, Nature has already written. These simply haven't been heard yet. Amino acid music encompasses every amino acid sequence known, though in this example from UCLA, aminos were assigned to chords, rather that another method that we prefer which assigns musical notes to the isoelectric points of each amino acid.

The Music of Amino Acids
The Music of Amino Acids

Forum List

Back