New Movies

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Went to see Ricky and the Flash today. I loved it, good music, good acting, Rick Springfield...

:)

Daughter went to see South Paw, she said it was excellent.

Some good ones coming out this Fall:

The Intern
Bridge of Spies
The Walk

What are you all seeing lately? How did you like it?

Saw "Mr. Holmes". Great work from Ian McKellan and all but a thin story, and a bit repetitive. Worth a one time look.

I wait for everything to be available outside the theatre lately cuz I wont waste babysitters on seeing a movie but...

If you want my opinion on any new movies that are now on blueray/dvd.....lmk!~

I wait for everything to be available outside the theatre lately cuz I wont waste babysitters on seeing a movie but...

If you want my opinion on any new movies that are now on blueray/dvd.....lmk!~
Sure! I watch ATT movies when new ones come out. They usually come out when the DVDs do.

Ex machina was decent. It didnt hit on the implications of artificial intelligence as much as your imagination wanted it to, but instead focused on a feminist vs. Chauvenist story line.

The knightsman was absolutely awesome for an action flick. The young kid with the brit accent who played the lead was really charismatic on screen, he killed it.

Ex machina was decent. It didnt hit on the implications of artificial intelligence as much as your imagination wanted it to, but instead focused on a feminist vs. Chauvenist story line.

The knightsman was absolutely awesome for an action flick. The young kid with the brit accent who played the lead was really charismatic on screen, he killed it.

I think you mean The Kingsmen. It was OK, but I didn't think that Colin Firth's character was well suited to the plot and overall narrative of the film.

I think you mean The Kingsmen. It was OK, but I didn't think that Colin Firth's character was well suited to the plot and overall narrative of the film.
Yes i did mean that....i liked the kid

In my opinion the star of the show was Samuel L. Jackson. He was hilarious.

I hate that guy so im biased

Why?

Why?
My proficiency at reading personalities tells me jes an ego centric douche.

Plus the fake lisp was cringe worthy

Spy with Melissa McCarthy is hilarious.
Mission Impossible is great fun- second best of the series.
Ant-Man very fun- a solid 'B'

We have Extant on right now and I am noticing another one of Meryl Streep's daughters is in this. Her name is Grace Gummer, she looks exactly like her mother and her sister who was in Ricky and the Flash. Her name is Mamie Gummer. Lots of actresses in the family going to be zillionaires like mom.

Forum List

Back