New Mortgage Bailout Program: Stuck on Stupid.

Please answer the question above first.

Why is it that we even need this if the qualifications are essetially that you are not behind in your payments ?
The people are upside down to a severe level. That inequality was caused by the govt to begin with. It's not my damn fault 3 houses in my neighborhood went under thereby killing the value of my home. The govt caused this disaster catering to the poor who couldn't afford houses to begin with so its only justice that they help those damaged by such a reckless policy.

How do three houses in your neighborhood going under kill the value of your house ?

Your house is worth what someone is willing to pay.

I agree with your other points...I guess I am just not seeing how throwing more money at toxic assests makes any sense at all.
You don't know squat do you? I had three houses in my neighborhood that sold under their market value and it lowerd the value of my house by 31,000 dollars, which all of a sudden, through no fault of mine, I am under water. When they appraise your house they do a comparison with other homes in your area.

Really?

Since it calls for without getting a new appraisal or a full credit check.
we are not surprised you had to utilize it

Why is the Left so bad with money ?
:eusa_angel:

Reads to me like people taking advantage of this are prety damned GOOD with money.

They're saving a FORTUNE.

Why are RIGHTIES like you so confused by issues like this?

Perhaps what you meant to say is that the LEFT (which I assume you mean is the DEMOCRATS) advances policies that you think do not benefit the US economy.

But as to the people who save money as a result of this policy?

They're not stupid, they're smart.

If this is an artificial interest rate, it is being subsidized.

I agree they are smart to take advantage of it....but they are also leeches.

We all pay the difference.

The people are upside down to a severe level. That inequality was caused by the govt to begin with. It's not my damn fault 3 houses in my neighborhood went under thereby killing the value of my home. The govt caused this disaster catering to the poor who couldn't afford houses to begin with so its only justice that they help those damaged by such a reckless policy.

How do three houses in your neighborhood going under kill the value of your house ?

I agree with your other points...I guess I am just not seeing how throwing more money at toxic assests makes any sense at all.
You don't know squat do you? I had three houses in my neighborhood that sold under their market value and it lowerd the value of my house by 31,000 dollars, which all of a sudden, through no fault of mine, I am under water. When they appraise your house they do a comparison with other homes in your area.

Well....let's see....

You have three houses that sold "under market value".

NEWSFLASH......what they sold at is the new "market value". Is "squat" your financial advisor ?

Silly post.

I make 100K a year and credit is great.

Why is obama bailing out millionaires and billionaires while we have 20% black teenaged unemployment?

Like you give a shit about black teenagers!

:lol::lol::lol:

Obviously a lot more than you do. Or Obama.
Why are we subsidizing millionaires and billionaires like you when there is 9% unemployment and people are losing their houses?
You and Obama are the biggest hypocrites on this planet.

Are you putting your house on the market in the next 6 months? No? Then who cares what other things have sold for?

Really?

Since it calls for without getting a new appraisal or a full credit check.
we are not surprised you had to utilize it

Why is the Left so bad with money ?
:eusa_angel:

Reads to me like people taking advantage of this are prety damned GOOD with money.

They're saving a FORTUNE.

Why are RIGHTIES like you so confused by issues like this?

Perhaps what you meant to say is that the LEFT (which I assume you mean is the DEMOCRATS) advances policies that you think do not benefit the US economy.

But as to the people who save money as a result of this policy?

They're not stupid, they're smart.

If this is an artificial interest rate, it is being subsidized.

You mean like the BANKSERS GET TO BORROW AT SUBSIDIZED rates when they borrow from the FED?

I agree it is.

I agree they are smart to take advantage of it....but they are also leeches.

In the land of leeches the biggest leech is king.

We all pay the difference.

Yes, thats right, we do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back