New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthmatters...what you don't understand is that you are not considered a leftwinger by the majority of this board.

You are considered a wingnut. Wingnuts are not directional. There are no left or right wingnuts.

You are here for all of our entertainment. Sort of like a circus clown...to give the serious posters (like me) a little comic relief.

Yes I know you have no sense of fairness and only see partisanship.

It's not my fault that you take all of the jokes that you post so seriously.

The current mod staff is fair... Isn't that what matters most - not their political leaning?

The current mod staff appears fair, but has not yet had the opportunity to moderate. We don't know yet if politics will influence their moderation...hopefully not. But, there doesn't appear to be any built in checks and balances to prevent this from happeneing.

I guess we will just have to take them on their word.

No one on the right said a thing about the fact that the mods here constantly changed my words and and treated me like crap.

The right here cheered it

Just because someone you may feel is on the right cheered, does not mean that a so called "con" was the one who changed or otherwise moved your threads. This is a new staff. You guys need to be a little more respectful to the ones who have voluntarily chosen to moderate this board.

The biggest problem I see here is that there are some on the left wishes to pigeonhole our mods. You don't get to do that. They have my support. I did not see the right on this board act like 2 year old over Joe being chosen for mod. I supported his becoming a mod for the same reason I support Ringel, Baruch and Trajan.

form.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back