New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any truth to the rumor that we will soon become the leading message board in terms of political correctness?

Oh well.

Congrats (and condolences) all the same to Baruch and Ringel.

Is there any truth to the rumor that we will soon become the leading message board in terms of political correctness?

Oh well.

Congrats (and condolences) all the same to Baruch and Ringel.

Hmmmm, the know-it-all noob who was making all the noise seems to have gotten himself banned in the process.

:eek: Here's a wake-you-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-and-sit-bolt-upright-in-bed thought:

xotoxi in bold red letters.

:eek:

If you wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-and-sit-bolt-upright-in-bed thinking of me...then you are thinking of me too much.

:eek: Here's a wake-you-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-and-sit-bolt-upright-in-bed thought:

xotoxi in bold red letters.

:eek:

If you wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-and-sit-bolt-upright-in-bed thinking of me...then you are thinking of me too much.

Are those words of wisdom the same as, "it takes a big dog to weigh a ton"?

The board is happy to announce that we have two new moderators.

They are Ringel05 and Baruch Menachem. Both are two respected
posters that will help this board be the best messageboard on the internet.

Both are from what I have witnessed as a newbie around here are great choices. Seasoned vets with that wry sense of demented humor needed for this board and putting up with all of us aka your inmates.

Kudos to management on their excellent taste. And a big congrats to Ringel05 and Baruch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back