New Mod PixieStix!!!!

Sorry we can't air brush in that much truth and intelligence. Chopped liver it is.

TM must really seem a threat to you guys. Sorry, but I've never seen her post anything ignorant--just strong opposing views.

You try to educate her...and she ignores the lesson and ramps up the idiocy. Sorry.

Lessons...from you? No wonder you hate her. I can't think of a single thing you've ever posted (admitting I certainly can't read them all) that has ever swayed me either. Nope, not even a whiff, that I can recall.

TM must really seem a threat to you guys. Sorry, but I've never seen her post anything ignorant--just strong opposing views.

Have your eyes examined. She has never posted anything that wasn't ignorant.

A strong opinion can still be ignorant. Hers are proof of that.
thats not entirely true either
i think she had one non-ignorant post in her time here
but don't ask me for a link to it
:lol:

I suppose that's my point. I see complaints about her all the time, but nothing linking to what you're complaining about. Even threads started about her in the Flame Zone and just childishly titled with no proof of your criticisms. I simply think you hate opposition, period. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the entire membership of this board were staunch conservatives? What fun!! You could high five each other 24/7, exchange email addresses, get another groupthink going, and before long, Gunny would wonder WTF happened to everybody (and his site forum). Operative word: FORUM.

[Collectively "you" ^ by the way.]

Last edited:
what's truthnevermatters?
chopped liver?

Sorry we can't air brush in that much truth and intelligence. Chopped liver it is.

really? funny...i've found her to be an extraordinary liar. she sure doesn't make me feel threatened... just embarrassed.

and it's not that there are things i don't agree with her about... but like anyone else who makes everything partisan, i think it's silliness...

Last edited:

LINK?

or it didn't happen. :D

LINK?

hush2.gif
No fussin' on Pixie's congrats thread. :lol:

LINK?

but i already said, "don't ask me for a link to it"

i have no desire to search though all the stupid posts she has made to find the ONE that wasn't

;)

Forum List

Back