New "Men in Black: International" movie is racist, and sexist...let's ruin it for fun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Since ruining everything in life is what the left does...let's get ahead of them and ruin the upcoming movie, "Men in Black: International" by saying it is both racist and sexist......

The movie features a young woman of color...is that what we can say now? .......who is, of course, mentored by older, smarter, white people...this time in Europe......so you've got racism, sexism, ageism.........

Let the destruction begin...

Since ruining everything in life is what the left does...let's get ahead of them and ruin the upcoming movie, "Men in Black: International" by saying it is both racist and sexist......

The movie features a young woman of color...is that what we can say now? .......who is, of course, mentored by older, smarter, white people...this time in Europe......so you've got racism, sexism, ageism.........

Let the destruction begin...

DC91A7A5-EEEB-4E43-BCBA-CCEBB4528458.jpeg

Another failure.

You would think that the studios would want to make money once in awhile.

They picked the one of the best young actresses for this part. She is killing it lately.

I'm guessing that you have no clue what “literally” means. People really shouldn't use that word unless they understand what it means.
I didnt [sic] use the word "literally". Cant [sic] you read? :rolleyes:

My error. Just waking up, and saw “literally” in your post, where you really said “lately”. It seems to be becoming an odd pet peeve of mine, the misuse of the word “literally”.

everything and anything is racist to them--that they don't agree with!

Forum List

Back