Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with bones, I think removing your personal info would be wise to do.

(I can't change personal information btw, only admin can do that. )

You can ban him and prevent the public from seeing his profile, can't you?

Most of you are pathetic! You agree to give this young one condoms and birth control, but he isn't MATURE enough, at 14, to hear ALL sides of all issues and to make up his own mind on the merits presented.... I for one, WELCOME the young one, and hopes he follows the flow, asks questions, and give HIS OPINION on topics that will affect him over the remainder of his life! BTW, FOUL LANGUAGE and TAUNTING is part and parcel of USMB...what make FREE SPEECH a LIVING PART of the Constitution!

Most of you are pathetic! You agree to give this young one condoms and birth control, but he isn't MATURE enough, at 14, to hear ALL sides of all issues and to make up his own mind on the merits presented.... I for one, WELCOME the young one, and hopes he follows the flow, asks questions, and give HIS OPINION on topics that will affect him over the remainder of his life! BTW, FOUL LANGUAGE and TAUNTING is part and parcel of USMB...what make FREE SPEECH a LIVING PART of the Constitution!
Spoken like a true manly man. :thup:

I can ban him, but I cannot block or remove his information...only an administrator can do so.

Well, that is terrible. The site Hegemony should not enable a child to post PI on the site. And if it's not a real child, then this type of trolling is despicable.

It's one thing for him to see and participate in discussion, it is a completely different matter when he reveals personal information that could easily lead pervs to his FB profile.

I can ban him, but I cannot block or remove his information...only an administrator can do so.

Well, that is terrible. The site Hegemony should not enable a child to post PI on the site. And if it's not a real child, then this type of trolling is despicable.

Bode...CENSURSHIP is a terrible thing for someone on the right to exhibit!

It's one thing for him to see and participate in discussion, it is a completely different matter when he reveals personal information that could easily lead pervs to his FB profile.

FREEDOM really is a BITCH to many of you, isn't it!

Bode...CENSURSHIP is a terrible thing for someone on the right to exhibit!

This is a privately run board, and censorship is perfectly within the rights of the Hegemony. People are banned all of the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back