Prove I have more than one identity or stop acusing me Yurtroll.

oh...so now you're calling me a troll. lmao. prove it "liar". contact the board admin or owner of this site and ask him if i am a troll. i have one account here. prove i am troll "dune". you won't.

that said, i cannot reveal IP addresses without breaking rules on this board and the other board. your IP is a known troll IP address. :lol:

carry on

Last edited:
Well you would know.
Where ya been? In a cave?

you don't make any sense. you know what board i post at....and this "dune" troll posts at the same board under multiple monikers. so yeah...i would know and so would you if you had the balls to come back and start posting at that board.

I told Grind or whatever weekly moniker he is going by that I would not be back.

then quit bitching.

you don't make any sense. you know what board i post at....and this "dune" troll posts at the same board under multiple monikers. so yeah...i would know and so would you if you had the balls to come back and start posting at that board.

I told Grind or whatever weekly moniker he is going by that I would not be back.

then quit bitching.

where was I bitching?

You obviously followed this other poster over here....

Prove I have more than one identity or stop acusing me Yurtroll.

oh...so now you're calling me a troll. lmao. prove it "liar". contact the board admin or owner of this site and ask him if i am a troll. i have one account here. prove i am troll "dune". you won't.

that said, i cannot reveal IP addresses without breaking rules on this board and the other board. your IP is a known troll IP address. :lol:

carry on

You have my permission to publish whatever proof you have yurt, since none exists anyway. Nice try though.

Forum List

Back