voiceofamerica

voiceofamerica
Apr 4, 2011
Florida
Hello I am 46 years old a registered democrat but right now I am undecided American. I will never become a republican because I truly believe the corruption in the party is based not on freedom but on corporate interests and the neoconservative element of the party. I am also fed up with the far left because of my faith in God and the elements thereof. Being an independent is definitely a choice. Problem is we are a two party system. I used to be a very active political person but both parties have really disheartened my whole faith in either party. However unless you vote you have no right to express anything. I do believe in universal health care:I don't believe the private sector health care because the private sector is more about the money instead of the humanity, I do believe as a believer in Christ and a Heavenly Father that we are expected to help others. I believe in disability and retirement funding for the less fortunate. I know every one of us will be faced with a final judgment. SO my anger has subsided over time against the arrogance and in humanity of both parties extremism. Still; I do have a disabled wife two sons and myself ( which i also have serious health issues.) and we have to live in this society until the day of judgment. I pray each day through our vote there will be some sanity in the next election. I do believe having one party in control is extremely bad. well just a brief profile of myself . please comment and perhaps we can all make a difference.

Forum List

Back