Shri

Rookie
Jul 25, 2010
My name is Shri. I am from Chennai, India. Have casual interest in world politics and I am interested in reading about opinion of people from various parts parts of the world on world events. Off to have a look around the forum. Cheerio.

My name is Shri. I am from Chennai, India. Have casual interest in world politics and I am interested in reading about opinion of people from various parts parts of the world on world events. Off to have a look around the forum. Cheerio.

Welcome Shri!

I've having this problem that you can be helping me with please on my computer?

(that was meant good naturedly)

Welcome Shri!

Haha. Nah, not one of those guys. I am mainly into photography, videography and graphic designing. Freelancer. So, don't worry your job is safe, not going to take it.

Last edited:

Welcome Shri!

Haha. Nah, not one of those guys. I am mainly into photography, videography and graphic designing. Freelancer. So, don't worry your job is safe, not going to take it.

I'm not a techie, so you can have those jobs. :cool:

I'm one of the ones who calls the techies sometimes though. Thats kinda the joke I was making,

Welcome Shri!

I'm not a techie, so you can have those jobs. :cool:

I'm one of the ones who calls the techies sometimes though. Thats kinda the joke I was making,

I can go one worse.... :eusa_whistle:
(Nah. I'll behave.....)
Welcome

I didn't know they had cheerios in India.

What kind of milk do you put on them? If you can't eat the cow, can you still use it for milk?

I don't want goat milk with my cheerios...

Hola
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jef8RGqqFsw&feature=related]YouTube - Eddie Murphy and stevie wonder ''My cherie amour'' (saturday night live)[/ame]

This place and the attitudes of the people here are NOT REPRESENTATIVE of the average American or how the typical American thinks, Shri.

This place has a huge number of neo-NAZIs, overt and covert racists, clueless libertarians and so forth.

They loom large here, but in the streets of America, they appear to be mostly nutters to the average American.

Not that there aren't people here who do represent the attitudes and views of average Americans, of course.

But statistically speaking this place is way crazier than the zietgiest of America, generally.

This is the sort of place where the extremists of political views tend come to bitch at each other.

It's a political freak show.

This place and the attitudes of the people here are NOT REPRESENTATIVE of the average American or how the typical American thinks, Shri.

This place has a huge number of neo-NAZIs, overt and covert racists, clueless libertarians and so forth.

They loom large here, but in the streets of America, they appear to be mostly nutters to the average American.

Not that there aren't people here who do represent the attitudes and views of average Americans, of course.

But statistically speaking this place is way crazier than the zietgiest of America, generally.

This is the sort of place where the extremists of political views tend come to bitch at each other.

Shri, one can only hope that editec is joking and if not is obviously projecting. As you can see we have representation from both political extremes. Then there are the true, normal, average, everyday Americans of which the aforementioned poster (if he's not joking) is not a part of, not with partisan statements such as he made.

pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

Welcome Shri!!!!

Welcome Shri!

Welcome. Try the Photography forum. Show us some of your best works.

Forum List

Back