BrianS38

Rookie
May 23, 2010
Hey there, just joined a little while ago and have been trying to get to know the forum. Seems like a good place to hang around. Hope to get to meet you guys in the future.

Hey there, just joined a little while ago and have been trying to get to know the forum. Seems like a good place to hang around. Hope to get to meet you guys in the future.
:welcome:
You don't really want to meet us...just stay here and banter on the internet. We're really kinda boring in person...and I don't know if you could stomach the open sores.

Carry on!

:welcome: 2 USMB, and there you might like meeting some of the guys in here, but these gals are HOT. Why do you think I keep coming back? :eusa_angel:

High, hey, hello there!

I'm new, too! Oh. And you may want to avoid me like the plague... :rofl:

Helen?

You need to Start New Thread for you own Intro post, sweetie!

But, welcome, and the above goes for YOU, too! ;)

Hello and welcome! I never introduced myself either but am here and enjoying the ride. I never saw the 'introduce youself'. Sorry foks, I bad!

Hello dear,
I am a new to this forum and my name is Andrew Morgan from USA. This is an outstanding forum I am very happy after joining this.

Forum List

Back