New Member to US Message Board

Well, it seems the Welcome Wagon may have done it again. No posts from him since the one here.
He DID say he was looking for intelligent discussion though. Maybe we just should have said "Hello."

I feel a little sad that he said skye (I think it was) was the only one who welcomed him.

OldLady and I both welcomed him before that!

I feel a little sad that he said skye (I think it was) was the only one who welcomed him.

OldLady and I both welcomed him before that!
Lots of people did, I know. Might have wanted us to call him sir, or kiss his ring or something. Docs can be a bit prickly.

I'm a conservative, retired physician, and think the entire healthcare discussion is based upon a complete lack of knowledge about healthcare and health insurance. The only reason our government became involved is to get to a single payer system. Does any one in this debate understand what a single payer system is and what it does? Not a single media outlet talks or writes about it. Please help me understand.

I'm the resident surgeon here at USMB....here's my logo:

untitled_zps03d536ee.png

Welcome, Blutogreg. You will find the contributors to USMessageBoard to be respectful and open-minded. I hope you enjoy your visits.

I am sorry, I do not know what a single payer system is.

Really? I find that if I throw people on my ignore list at least once a week, then they become respectful and open minded, because all the insulters and those looking for entertainment, are blocked.
Am I on it yet? That would be an honor, at least I'd know I was doing something right. :thup:

You think insulting and attack is "doing something right"?

Fucking hell.
You do, it's pretty much all you've ever done since you showed up. You are what you claim to hate.
I think Blutogreg will get the impression that USMessageBoard is not such a pleasant site to visit if he reads unfriendly posts in his introductory topic.
Pretty much he already had that impression before I got here. Oops......

I'm a conservative, retired physician, and think the entire healthcare discussion is based upon a complete lack of knowledge about healthcare and health insurance. The only reason our government became involved is to get to a single payer system. Does any one in this debate understand what a single payer system is and what it does? Not a single media outlet talks or writes about it. Please help me understand.

Yes.

I'm Canadian.

You?

Simple. No, I don't mean the answer is simple, I mean the people advocating Single Payer are simple. They just refuse to learn.

Also, hello, welcome to USMB.

Forum List

Back