New member here

ScottBernard

Nov 15, 2009
Hello all, I've been to some other discussion boards and they have become rather stale or inactive.
This looks like a good one. Got tired of all partisan extremes of the others anyway. Hopefully some reasonable and educated folks around here.
Look forward to some great discussions.
See you on the boards!

Welcome....

*Covers mouth with hand and giggles at the thought of 'reasonable and educated' people here*

Hello all, I've been to some other discussion boards and they have become rather stale or inactive.
This looks like a good one. Got tired of all partisan extremes of the others anyway. Hopefully some reasonable and educated folks around here.
See you on the boards!
Welcome, friend. This is the best there is, but partisan extremists are everywhere. There are many reasonable and educated members here...they just don't post often. I think some of them have a zero post count.

What do you like to discuss? We have experts in all fields.

There's some damned fine posters here.

Some of them are fucking crazy, but that's to be expected.

Sanity often looks insane in a society gone nuts.

Originally posted by ScottBernard
New member here
See you on the boards!

It's a nice crowd, Scott...

The only rotten apples I can think of are a couple of rabid, nasty, foul-mouthed, mentally retarded, morally depraved, massively degenerated posters that go by the name of José and Shogun...

I strongly urge you to carry out a preemptive strike and put these two sick puppies on ignore.

Last edited:
See you on the boards!

you said mem-ber.....huhuhuhuhuhahahah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtIT0DwIIHs&feature=PlayList&p=C8E941AAC7758239&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16]YouTube - Beavis and Butthead: No Laughing Remix[/ame]

See you on the boards!

Someday you will grow tired of the partisan extremes on this one as well.
Welcome to the board.

See you on the boards!

Reasonable and edumacated people done 'round 'ere? Nope. We gots meselves what's right, and I'll toadstomp anyone else who ain't doing it my way.

See you on the boards!

Welcome. There was a guy in my elementary school named Scott Bernard. He turned out to be an axe murderer. Is that you?

Forum List

Back