New Member Gallery

Good luck with getting honest answers and having a legitimate and respectable debate. Maybe we can debate something.

You're a whiner. Whiners don't win debates.
What a great example of how the kind of people infesting this site have a distaste for people who can recognize the unproductive shenanigans that these would actually call a debate.

"infesting"

Hmmmm, interesting choice of words...
Is that all you have to say about that post? Okay don't acknowledge the point

You have crossed the line to troll, but then you already knew that. A true debater would have just taken to the CDZ. All that is left is figuring out who's sock you are.
I see you have seen the light as well that this guy is a sock.:biggrin: :thup:

Im guessing it is Dawgshit posting under this sock..Dawgshit has at LEAST one sock here he posts under. PLUS in a thread where Dawgshit was trolling as he usually does here everyday,he just kissed his ass and backed him up. this site is a joke.Dawgshit has been banned at least 3 times here before and they never give him a PERMENENT ban despite that.:rolleyes-41:

Internet sites only care about the number of hits they get,they dont care about posters trolling.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Stan Fan, South Florida, new today - was invited to check the board by an existing member.

Going to review a couple of his posts, lurk a bit, get familiar, and will contribute.

Interests: Politics; History; Religion; Debate; Education; Military History; Sports;

Just got here a minute ago - so will be checking the board over the next 24-hours to see what interest's I share with the member's. Hope to be a valuable contributor.

Dislikes: Flame Throwers.

Have a law enforcement and teaching background - occasionally you might find my contributions a bit lengthy on a subject I am passionate about. Hope the member's will tolerate it.

I have no problems with Private Messages or e-mails, anybody can contact me at will......

Glad to be here - talk to you all later...........Stan
since everybody here is going back and forth with each other ignoring what this section if for,let me be the first to say welcome aboard.Hope you like it hear.

Stan Fan, South Florida, new today - was invited to check the board by an existing member.

Going to review a couple of his posts, lurk a bit, get familiar, and will contribute.

Interests: Politics; History; Religion; Debate; Education; Military History; Sports;

Just got here a minute ago - so will be checking the board over the next 24-hours to see what interest's I share with the member's. Hope to be a valuable contributor.

Have a law enforcement and teaching background - occasionally you might find my contributions a bit lengthy on a subject I am passionate about. Hope the member's will tolerate it.

I have no problems with Private Messages or e-mails, anybody can contact me at will......

since everybody here is going back and forth with each other ignoring what this section if for,let me be the first to say welcome aboard.Hope you like it hear.

Yea - thanks - quite a welcome for just an introduction post wasn't it?
Well, have looked around a bit, place appears a bit testy at times, but think I will stick around for awhile........

f_11327704_1_zpsoaifx7ta.gif

Well, have looked around a bit, place appears a bit testy at times, but think I will stick around for awhile........

Indeed.lol I noticed you posted on my thread in the sports section.I posted a rebuttal there for you in case your interested and took you to school in my last post on this page.post#1599 :biggrin:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. Page 160 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Time to leave USMB too many low information poster's to deal with...............

Time to leave USMB too many low information poster's to deal with...............

I personally prefer it over PF myself.

the mods at that other place play favorites.i know many who left that place because of that to join another site I have been at a couple times.

I was unimpressed with it same as you are with USMB though which is why i only posted there a couple times.

Welcome_Friends.jpg

Welcome Stan.

I look forward to seeing your posts, possibly learning from some of them and enjoying a civil debate on things we see differently.

I'm new here myself by just a few days but not new to internet message boards. I prefer actual discussion to flaming as well.

Welcome Stan.

I look forward to seeing your posts, possibly learning from some of them and enjoying a civil debate on things we see differently.

I'm new here myself by just a few days but not new to internet message boards. I prefer actual discussion to flaming as well.

Over 30 responses to an Introduction Post and I still receive comments via PM regarding people asking me question's regarding topic(s). I voluntarily left this board shortly after joining (putting up almost 90 posts), because of the hostility and low information level of the posters who regularly respond in here. Please respect my desire to have nothing to do with members of, or topics on, USMG. I don't post here anymore - wasn't banned - wasn't disciplined - just found the posting community an undesirable element and preferred not to be associated with their poster's on any topic. I am sure the feeling is probably mutual - however - I post on a more professional website. Those of you joining? Do so at your own risk.....Stan

Forum List

Back