New Mall Planned for Gaza

docmauser1

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2010
Hamas has announced that a new mall will be built in the Gaza Strip. Yusuf Mansi, Minister of Housing and Public Works of the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip, told Gaza-based news agency Safa on Thursday that his office is currently on a plan to build a new mall. The 44-acre mall will be located in Gaza City and will be the largest shopping center in the Strip, said Mansi.
New Mall Planned for Gaza - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News
But we're being told here those palestinian® schmucks are living in cardboard shacks. How so?

Hamas has announced that a new mall will be built in the Gaza Strip. Yusuf Mansi, Minister of Housing and Public Works of the Hamas government in the Gaza Strip, told Gaza-based news agency Safa on Thursday that his office is currently on a plan to build a new mall. The 44-acre mall will be located in Gaza City and will be the largest shopping center in the Strip, said Mansi.
New Mall Planned for Gaza - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News
But we're being told here those palestinian® schmucks are living in cardboard shacks. How so?

Do we have luxury malls in the US? - Yes

Do we have people living in cardboard shacks in the US? - Yes

Do you have a point?

Do you have a point?

The point is on your head.

Do you have a point?

The point is on your head.
His ego is so big it can be seen from space, and has become a target for the Israeli airforce. Speaking of airforce, since the Arab airforce is an epic fail and Israel's is an epic win, I love this vid:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWPlrE9rNV8&feature=related[/ame]

Do you have a point?
Of course! Tell'em it's the US they're living in. Hahahahahah.

Do you have a point?

More like do you have a point?

This is great news, the Palestinian people are not allowing the zionazi bullies to undermine their future :clap2:

This is great news, the Palestinian people are not allowing the zionazi bullies to undermine their future :clap2:

Or rather in reality, the Jews aren't undermining the Palestinians future, like propagandist like you say!

This is great news, the Palestinian people are not allowing the zionazi bullies to undermine their future.
I agree from the bottomest of the bottoms of my big heart - those habitual arab liars have been liars all along.

:eek:44 acres!!! I thought they were crammed in there like sardines...So what is Hamas going to allow them to sell in there? Suicide vest Super store:razz:

Israel should send its F16 fighter jets over to bomb the Hamas supporting homicide bombers when they are shopping in that Terrorist Mall.

Israel should send its F16 fighter jets over to bomb the Hamas supporting homicide bombers when they are shopping in that Terrorist Mall.

After, bomb Saudi Arabia back into the Middle Ages. Oh, wait, they're already there.

This is great news, the Palestinian people are not allowing the zionazi bullies to undermine their future

Monkey Brain, Jews are the real Palestinians since the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews, Palestine 500 years before the Arab trash even lived there.

Open a book, Monkey Brain. Then, eat a banana and have sex with your inflatable monkey doll.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

This is great news, the Palestinian people are not allowing the zionazi bullies to undermine their future ap2:

Monkey Brain, no mention of your bogus Palestinians in the Quran. But, mention of the Jews in the Quran and Allah says the Holy Land is Jewish land.

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Monkey Brain, Allah is a Zionist! :clap2:

Forum List

Back