New Low of 26% Approve of Obama on the Economy

That Obama's approval rating is within the margin of error of what it's been for the last 2 years.

Not exactly "plummeting".

How do we take that seriously when it misreported GALLOP by a point?

It didn't.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

So how can full-auto be taken seriously when he is actually trying to discard all of the numbers because he says gallups number was off by ONE point??

From Gallup:

Obama's Weekly Job Approval at 40%, Lowest of Administration

During this period, Obama's three-day rolling average also hit a new low of 39% for Aug. 11-13, the first such average below 40% since he took office, though it recovered to 41% for Aug. 12-14.

So, the three-day average for Obama (which is what Gallup uses) was 39% for Aug. 11-13. The most recent 3 day average puts Obama at 40%. RCP didn't "misreport" anything.

Whoops.

Last edited:

From Gallup:

During this period, Obama's three-day rolling average also hit a new low of 39% for Aug. 11-13, the first such average below 40% since he took office, though it recovered to 41% for Aug. 12-14.

BUT BUT BUT I am USING AVGS

Move on.

That Obama's approval rating is within the margin of error of what it's been for the last 2 years.

Not exactly "plummeting".

It didn't.

Can you read??

Your link cites a 3 day total that covers the 11th through the 13th and states it is 39%.

He cites gallups most recent three day total 14th through the 16th and the number is 40%

Your info is out of date therefore his link to gallups own most recent poll is more accurate than your link.

From Gallup:

BUT BUT BUT I am USING AVGS

Move on.

I'm going to assume that you're too much of a blowhard to admit that you were wrong. That's cool.

But RCP wasn't wrong. And you look like a fool.

It didn't.

Can you read??

Your link cites a 3 day total that covers the 11th through the 13th and states it is 39%.

He cites gallups most recent three day total 14th through the 16th and the number is 40%

Your info is out of date therefore his link to gallups own most recent poll is more accurate than your link.

The most recent graph that didnt tick back up? Something smells.

Can you read??

Now you really ARE making a fool out of yourself. You were wrong best thing to do is admit and then we can "move on" LOL Come on, prove you are better than oreo who can't admit that he was wrong when he falsely claimed the republicans couldn't filibuster for two years. LOL

Last edited:
Can you read??

Now you really ARE making a fool out of yourself. You were wrong best thing to do is admit and then we can "move on" LOL

Answer the question on why the graph didnt tick back up!

Im just jerking your chain anyway. If I must place any faith in a poll I would do so with the historically most accurate, and gallop isnt it.

Now you really ARE making a fool out of yourself. You were wrong best thing to do is admit and then we can "move on" LOL

Answer the question on why the graph didnt tick back up!

Im just jerking your chain anyway. If I must place any faith in a poll I would do so with the historically most accurate, and gallop isnt it.

So, let's get this straight.

You called RCP (the statistically most accurate polling site, which isn't saying much) out for "misreporting" Gallup, which you then claim that Gallup isn't accurate.

You're arguing with yourself.

Needless to say, polling is almost meaningless right now anyway.

Forum List

Back