New Loretta Lynch revelations shock Comey's book tour

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Trump complicated former FBI James Comey’s book tour by suggesting former Attorney General Loretta Lynch was secretly offered a Supreme Court seat by Bill Clinton during their infamous tarmac meeting, on the condition that Lynch would decide not to prosecute Hillary Clinton over her email scandal.
New Loretta Lynch Revelations Shock Comey’s Book Tour

Oh the twat is back imagine that, they must need to put a strong hold on their weak minded sheep since there might be some who have actually come to realize the game that has been played.

I don't doubt that such a deal was made. However, I doubt the Clintons would have been so ham-handed about it as to pony up an "accidental" get together to discuss grandkids and golf. Instead, I think the "tarmac" meeting was planned to give an excuse for Lynch to recuse herself (and Obama) from the upcoming whitewash job.

Mission accomplished.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Trump complicated former FBI James Comey’s book tour by suggesting former Attorney General Loretta Lynch was secretly offered a Supreme Court seat by Bill Clinton during their infamous tarmac meeting, on the condition that Lynch would decide not to prosecute Hillary Clinton over her email scandal.
New Loretta Lynch Revelations Shock Comey’s Book Tour

Oh the twat is back imagine that, they must need to put a strong hold on their weak minded sheep since there might be some who have actually come to realize the game that has been played.

Oh, the Klinton Koruption Krime Kings just never ever go away! And STILL our justice system besmirches itself by not prosecuting these scum.

Forum List

Back