New Linux Distro

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Developers are working on a new Linux distro. It's a bitch to work with and it's extremely rough arond the edges. It'll never be upgraded because it won't change and it will refuse to work unless you make it believe it's a windows OS.
Their calling this new release SHOGUN Noooooo.0.

Developers are working on a new Linux distro. It's a bitch to work with and it's extremely rough arond the edges. It'll never be upgraded because it won't change and it will refuse to work unless you make it believe it's a windows OS.
Their calling this new release SHOGUN Noooooo.0.

:lol: That made me laugh.

wow. profound.

*yawn*

I'm not sure which is more moving: the gaggle of responses this thread pulled down or the fact of who did actually respond. rich, really. Reflective of the market share of any given linux distro, actually.

wow. profound.

*yawn*

I'm not sure which is more moving: the gaggle of responses this thread pulled down or the fact of who did actually respond. rich, really. Reflective of the market share of any given linux distro, actually.

I'm sorry too, I thought you were way more popular than this. Oh well, looks like I was wrong. :razz:
Of course I am oooohhhh so happy you approve. :eusa_liar:

and yet, we've seen a shogun thread hit like 5 pages on friday... looks like the factor swallowing the giant spoonful of fail is the lameness of this thread.

yea.

and yet, we've seen a shogun thread hit like 5 pages on friday... looks like the factor swallowing the giant spoonful of fail is the lameness of this thread.

yea.

Eah, win a few, lose a few. I really didn't expect this tread to go very far anyway, I would have been extremely surprised if it did.
:razz:

yea.

A flame thread ... which everyone was making fun of you ...

... for one page, after that it strayed to more interesting topics. ;)

Forum List

Back