New Librul Lows. Gore calls Palin Gun-ho and TWILF

Personally I think Palin was the last nail in the McCain coffin and was the dumbest choice ever. Are you agreeing with me?

Without Palin, McCain loses Utah and AZ, maybe all 57 states.

Hmmm, or maybe Gore just got this comment from all the Gynocologists that "wanted to spread their love" to her too.

Here's a hint:

If you want to play the old slip-o'-the-tongue back-and-forth game, your hero George beats everyone else hands down for stupid misquotes.

Don't you mean "....practice their love..." At least get the quote right!!!
:rofl:

Wait a second, when someone makes a post on an RNC site, Libruls say "RNC Sez (fill in blank)!"

So how is this any different?
Because we all know that the RNC gets its daily dispatches of policy positions and talking points straight from Rush Limpbagh. :rolleyes:
Well Dupe, you know it's the exact opposite!

LimpBoy and all the other CON$ervative pundits broadcast the GOP scripts sent to them daily by the RNC think tanks. Those daily talking points are then parroted by the mindless drones, quote for quote and source for source, on boards like this one. LimpBoy has even admitted over the air he is the GOP water-boy. So it is quite legitimate to equate what GOP hate-run media says with the GOP.

tinfoil_hat_cat.jpg

How low can they go? Librul crap themselves when they think of the power and effectiveness of Palin so they shame themselves by making these stupid statements.

TWILF mean Twitterer Id love to fuck. Stay Classy, Libruls

Should Gore apologize?

"Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF'
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
November 15, 2009 - 11:58 ET

Days after announcing another huge layoff, Al Gore's Current TV referred to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as a "Gun-Ho" and a "TWILF.""

Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF' | NewsBusters.org

What else would you expect of someone who is making millions perpertrating a fraud on the world, while he flys around in his private jet.:lol:

How low can they go? Librul crap themselves when they think of the power and effectiveness of Palin so they shame themselves by making these stupid statements.

Should Gore apologize?

Days after announcing another huge layoff, Al Gore's Current TV referred to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as a "Gun-Ho" and a "TWILF.""

Al Gore's Current TV Calls Sarah Palin a 'Gun-Ho' and a 'TWILF' | NewsBusters.org

Gun Ho? No class at all with such a statement.

Personally I think Palin was the last nail in the McCain coffin and was the dumbest choice ever. Are you agreeing with me?

I disagree. McCain didn't have any chances at all before Palin came along. Sarah Palin was a brief spark that many hoped would ignite a flame under the burned out ashes of McCain's campaign. Although I am no fan of Sarah Palin, I think she did more to help that campaign than hurt it.

Immie

McCain had choices--he chose her for a simple reason--somebody that would not argue with him in the White House.

Pawlentry, Grahman, Huckabee, Thompson--name a more notable conservative and you could see how the President and VP would come to blows.

You'll have to show me some examples of that as I don't frequent the RNC Boards.

Immie
That's not what he's getting at.

You don't need to go to RNC boards to get a steady diet of people who claim that private citizens like Hannity, Beck and Limbaugh speak for all conservatives and/or the Republican Party.

But that is no different than what conservatives do.

So what?

Did you know that Randi Rhodes speaks for liberals? Al Franken? Nancy Pelosi?

This goes both ways.

Immie

The pundits only speak for those that repeat them.

To bad there are alot of repetition of the pundits talking points.

Should Gore apologize?

I disagree. McCain didn't have any chances at all before Palin came along. Sarah Palin was a brief spark that many hoped would ignite a flame under the burned out ashes of McCain's campaign. Although I am no fan of Sarah Palin, I think she did more to help that campaign than hurt it.

Immie

McCain had choices--he chose her for a simple reason--somebody that would not argue with him in the White House.

Pawlentry, Grahman, Huckabee, Thompson--name a more notable conservative and you could see how the President and VP would come to blows.

You are right, McCain had choices. However, none of them would have saved his campaign.

Immie

Let's refresh a bit - the fact that Current TV ran a user generated segement doesn't mean that segment reflects the view of the owners of Current TV.
Ok, now that we have corrected that silliness again ....

I know people are free to analyze events as they see fit. And folks are most likely to analyze things in a way that vindicates their own personal biases.

But I think to say Sarah Palin was the only thing that gave McCain a chance is silly.
1) He beat ALL OTHER GOP hopefuls without her.
2) Virtually every presidential candidate gets a convention bounce.
3) She was NEVER viewed as qualified by more than 40% of the voters and less than a month after the convention (after she was forced to start giving unscripted responses) she was down to 25%.

25%

I don't see how anyone could spin a 25% qualified rating as something that was helpful to the ticket.

Last edited:

Immie

You are right, McCain had choices. However, none of them would have saved his campaign.

Immie

Without Palin, McCain probably only wins AZ and loses all 56 other states to the Muslim Marxist genius

Forum List

Back