New Libby On-board

Great! another left-wing quack lol Welcome!

Thanks. Appreciate you, bro.

And maybe we'll kibitz in a thread or two, and see how you do, proving me the left-wing quack ya'll hope I might be. :)

Sure to the recreational, for one of us, anyway. ;) ;)

Great! another left-wing quack lol Welcome!

Thanks. Appreciate you, bro.

And maybe we'll kibitz in a thread or two, and see how you do, proving me the left-wing quack ya'll hope I might be. :)

Sure to the recreational, for one of us, anyway. ;) ;)

I dont hope you are. There are enough of them. Apparently little over 62 million

Howdy, ya'll. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Liberal Democrat and hope to contribute from time to time.

Cheers,
-Koios

welcome---new here myself.

i know some fine Liberals. live happily among them on the blue island, Atlanta, Ga--in a sea of red.

hard to say 'who or what i am' at this point.

feeling pretty purple--whatever that means.

~~'sail on, oh, ship of state'~~

may the Force be with US, eh?

Yes. I second that....with a warning for our new firebrand.

There is no glory to be had in defeating a mentally handicapped person to a pulp. While many of the intellectually challenged found here provide some amusement, their complete lack of shame and self awareness leaves one feeling somewhat empty when all is said and done.

There is no glory to be had in defeating a mentally handicapped person to a pulp. While many of the intellectually challenged found here provide some amusement, their complete lack of shame and self awareness leaves one feeling somewhat empty when all is said and done.

I've told you that more than once. At least your up to parroting now.

I've told you that more than once. At least your up to parroting now.

Why lie?

Forum List

Back