Vandalism needs to be stopped. Locking them up is not a full solution, looks like.
It's not.

These people come from places where minor offenders are stoned to death and/or beheaded and hands are summarily chopped off. While I'm not saying such methods of punishment are excessive in all examples, for these Islamics they are routine. So you're quite right that locking these Muslim migrants up is not a full (adequate) solution. Because in many examples life in an American prison is pleasant compared with ordinary existence in the places they've come from and our incompetent leadership has afforded us no means of effectively screening Middle Eastern migrants. So we don't know which ones are peaceful and which are ISIS operatives.

Thus we have the option of either adopting the chopping block and stoning pit as routine deterrents to minor offenses or we simply lock these people out -- and for good reason.

Last edited:
Vandalism needs to be stopped. Locking them up is not a full solution, looks like.
It's not.

These people come from places where minor offenders are stoned to death and/or beheaded and hands are summarily chopped off. While I'm not saying such methods of punishment are excessive in all examples, for these Islamics they are routine. So you're quite right that locking these Muslim migrants up is not a full (adequate) solution. Because in many examples life in an American prison is pleasant compared with ordinary existence in the places they've come from and our incompetent leadership has afforded us no means of effectively screening Middle Eastern migrants. So we don't know which ones are peaceful and which are ISIS operatives.

Thus we have the option of either adopting the chopping block and stoning pit as routine deterrents to minor offenses or we simply lock these people out -- and for good reason.

I begin to think that those sharia deterrents are not that bad against vandals. But the hand chopping could be cleaned up to something less dirty like maybe castrating them.

Also, screening them for crime and Isis affiliation at entry should not cause deportation, because then they just continue with that vandalism behavior elsewhere. We should apply the sharia law on them at the border before they enter the USA, we can behead them and so on right there. That would be at least logical.

Forum List

Back